Thread: After downloading Lucid Virtu, MSI Z68MA-ED55 restarts itself after hard shutdown.

After downloading Lucid Virtu, MSI Z68MA-ED55 restarts itself after hard shutdown.

I recently made an installation on my MSI Z68MA-ED55 and i downloaded Virtu but it came to me that i cant add games to the list it's seeking i am using an "evaluation" version . and I find that according to Virtu PDF it is not able to add game on evaluation version. I made an install of the Lucid Virtu downloader from MSI site ver 1.1.101.16618 in addition with the Intel site and made to appear the same result. its also restarting .i don’t have an idea what has gone wrong.

Re: After downloading Lucid Virtu, MSI Z68MA-ED55 restarts itself after hard shutdown.

I can recommend making an Update look up the board you contain & click on the Manual catalog. a Software Application Guide V1.2 is present from which you can scroll to the new Virtu information in it. Very ample &simple providing step by step guide to learn activate & make it all work.

Re: After downloading Lucid Virtu, MSI Z68MA-ED55 restarts itself after hard shutdown.

I presently tested moving to multi-screen in BIOS but nothing modified and it still seem like an evaluation version to me. Sincerely it's not a big deal; I am very soon trying to figure it.

To all the users I want to suggest some specifications’ of virtu. Lucid Virtu is a section of software that takes benefits of the Z68 chipset's hold for mixture of graphics. Presently two chief elements of Virtu are–the combining of presentation of any two graphics cards. Secondly, the advanced features of lucid virtu. The other thing, you’ll require to install the Virtu software to find the paybacks of hybrid graphics.

i found a latest version 16681 in place of 16618 on a new site. lucid virtu works on my pc and wth the help of it i plug the video on the motherboard and it is able for me to play the game listing with my descrete card as a result i am familiar with its correctly installation and i just wish for to be able to add more games.

I can figure that there might be some conflict of versions or drivers. It is found that if having some kind of problems as like not installing of drivers will cause similar kind of issue as you mentioned earlier.I followed the MSI Guide to the correspondence & it loaded & worked just right . reder to the Software Application Guide V1.2. You might need to do a clean sweep up & start over. I made use of the Intel graphics driver off to install disk, and later downloaded Virtu driver with the help of MSI Website, & the most recent nVidia driver for the GTX 480.

latest bios operating as intended VIRTU which is the new version 1.2and it's working and i am able to add gamed on it. Recently i added the witcher 2 game and everything was working fine when I played in I-MODE with the help of my discrete graphic card .

It seems that some few of the Z68 boards supporting MSI include the Virtu License Key.I have a Z68-GD55 G3 and I installed a Virtu Trial Version although there Virtu settings in the BIOS/UEFI.

Make an update of the drivers which you installed and it will be sorted out. There are some cases where it is found that the installation of drivers does not take place. So go for update of drivers with the help of MSi help. There you will find particular drivers of your suitable device.