Thread: No video signal after rebooting computer using MSI 970A-G45

No video signal after rebooting computer using MSI 970A-G45

Hi guys in my computer I have MSI 970A-G45 motherboard and i am facing problem with my computer. in my computer sometimes when I restart the computer at that time computer starts I can hear fan voice but there is no video signal. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: No video signal after rebooting computer using MSI 970A-G45

According to me you should first try to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS and after clearing the CMOS you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. many times by clearing the CMOS we can fix this type of solution.

Yes I think clearing the CMOS will fix this issue. To clear the CMOS in your computer you have to first open the computer cabinet and after opening the computer cabinet you have to look on the motherboard for the clear CMOS jumper and after that you have to use that jumper to clear the CMOS. If are facing the difficulties while doing that then you should open the documentation part which comes with the motherboard box and in that documentation you have to check for the CMOS jumper and after that you have to follow the instruction given in that documentation. Now after doing that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying above solution your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS and after that also if you are facing problem with the computer then you should open the computer cabinet and if you are using graphic card in your computer then remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card from your computer you have to check whether it make any difference. You have to also check the RSM stick in the computer. Many times because of the faulty hardware part also this type of problem occurs.

Well i think there is something to do with the graphic drivers in your computer. actually there was similar problem occurred with my computer also and after that I have first thought that problem is with the hardware and I have checked my RAM stick and other hardware part and all were working fine then I tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the drivers problem get solved.

You should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers.

If reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer does not make any difference then you should visit the MSI official site and after that you have to select the MSI 970A-G45 motherboard and after selecting the MSI 970A-G45 motherboard you have to download the latest graphic drivers and after that install it and then problem will get solved.

I have clear the CMOS and after clearing the CMOS also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also checked RAM and graphic card in my computer and all the things are working fine.

I have also tried another monitor just to make sure that monitor is not making issue. After trying different solution also I am still experiencing the same problem. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

As you have said that after trying all the solution also you are still experiencing the same issue with your computer and that is why I will suggest you to try to fix this issue by updating the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS your problem might get solved.

First download the BIOS update on the internet and after that download the BIOS update file in your computer for the MSI 970A-G45 and after downloading that update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

On the MSI official web site there is new version of the BIOS available for your motherboard and you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. I hope after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

As you have said that I have to update the BIOS and after reading your solution I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS in my computer all the things started working fine. Now I am not facing rebooting issues with my computer.