Thread: unable to get video MSI 760GM-E51

unable to get video MSI 760GM-E51

In my computer I am facing one problem. I have MSI 760GM-E51 motherboard in computer and computer is assembled. Now suddenly before someday when I start the computer at that time at that time I didn’t get video. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is annoying for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: unable to get video MSI 760GM-E51

As you are saying that you are not getting video after starting the computer and that is why I will first suggest you to disconnect the monitor from your computer and after disconnecting the monitor you have to connect it properly with your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

According to me you should try different monitor with your computer first and after connecting another monitor you have to check whether you are getting video or not. if you are not getting video after connecting another monitor also then you have to check whether you are getting video or not. if you are not getting video after connecting another monitor also then It means there is nothing wrong with the monitor but problem is with the computer.

If after connecting another monitor with your computer also if you are not getting the same problem then I think problem is with the monitor and you need to change the monitor. I hope this trick will help you to detect the exact problem.

If you are using graphic card in your computer then remove the graphic card and after removing the graphic card you have to start the computer and then check whether you are getting video or not. if you are getting the video then I think there might be something wrong with your video card.

What is your computer specification? In your question you have not mentioned anything about your computer specification and that is why I would like to tell you that post your system specification here so that I can provide you solution according to that.

My computer specification is

MSI 760GM-E51 motherboard
    CPU is AMD Athlon II X3, 3.3GHz
    RAM is PNY Optima (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model MD4096KD3-1333
    RAIDMAX RX-420KS ATX 12v power supply
    Monitor: ACER 20 LED with DVI and VGA (tried both)

I have tried monitor with another computer and it is working fine. If anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

In your computer specification you have mentioned that in your computer you have to connected 2 RAM stick of PNY Optima of 2 GB and I think RAM is causing this issue. I am telling you this because review of the PNY Optima RAM is not good. First thing you need to do is open your cabinet and after that you have to remove any one RAM stick and then start the computer. Now after starting the computer if your computer gives you the same problem then you should remove the RAM stick from your computer and after that insert any other RAM stick in your computer and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

If your computer works properly with any of the RAM stick then it means another RAM stick is having problem.

There was similar problem occurred with my system also and after that I have cleared the CMOS in my computer and after clearing the CMOS when I start the computer at that time I get the video in my monitor. I think you should also clear the CMOS in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

No there is nothing to do with the CMOS in your computer according to me you should remove the power supply unit from your computer and after removing the power supply unit from your computer you have to connect any other power supply unit and after connecting any other power supply you have to check whether your computer is working fine or not.

The reason behind this solution in my computer I was also facing the same problem and after that I have connect the MSI support and they have told me to check the RAM and power supply and after that I have first checked the RAM and there was nothing wrong with RAM in my computer and after that I have tried different power supply and then my problem get solved.

If with different PSU also if you are facing the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your MSI 760GM-E51 motherboard. I will suggest you to contact the MSI support and ask them for the solution regarding this and after that they will give you solution for this and your problem might get solved.

Well I have tried different PSU with my computer and after connecting the PSU when I start the computer at that time it worked perfectly. Now after that I purchased new PSU and now all the things in my computer are working properly. Thank you for helping me.