Thread: MSI 990FXA-GD80 cannot access Logitech keyboards

MSI 990FXA-GD80 cannot access Logitech keyboards

It seems to me that this MSI motherboard is not compatible with some models of Logitech keyboards. I hope that the MSI is looking forward to fix problem regarding the keyboards from Logitech. The following models are affected so far.
    • Logitech G11
    • Logitech G15
    • Logitech G19
    • Logitech G510

For not any of the over can access the BIOS lying on the MSI 990FXA-GD80.

Re: MSI 990FXA-GD80 cannot access Logitech keyboards

You have in the bios the USB legacy support on or off?

The keyboard on suspicion or exchange to another model change [the new motherboard means, of course, logically. There really strange hardware incompatibilities and it is always possible that this particular individual has exactly one small device Macke. ME to do what you've done everything you could.

I think you have to uninstall and reinstall different versions of Microsoft NET Framework. Frameworks that are installed with CCC frameworks is C + + (I think). Since my configuration works now, I'm afraid of any break in the software reinstallation of Logitech.

All keyboard and mouse wired or RF wireless recognized, please note there is the mouse and keyboard USB port required for each one, so a USB hub can be easy. Bluetooth just does not work as there is no support for it. Like that in your PS3 no RF wireless keyboard. RF is radio frequency in.

I have the Logitech keyboard and mouse combination (black) with infrared. There were empty in the keyboard the batteries I have temporarily connected my old Microsoft keyboard (USB). Now I wanted to connect the Logitech keyboard and then the not new batteries are in there, I tried to uninstall the also keyboard driver in Device Manager, but without success. The computer always makes the Microsoft keyboard ‘pure’ Software keyboard I've had several times made it. About the button on the keyboard 'Connect' has not worked.

So here I am again. Did the keyboard without the adapter connected to a PC works. When I connect the keyboard with an adapter to a PC the device is not recognized. Now I've learned that you can change what the BIOS. Under Advanced / Integrated Peripherals / Onboard Device / USB keyboard support, and must then be enabled, problem: in my BIOS there is no such sequence, not even like what I've found, except Advanced.

You've solved the problem apparently only the solution is not satisfactory.

This is a driver issue (chipset drivers)

Therefore, the latest drivers are installed.

You are not the only one who has problems with Logitech keyboards. Right now it's back to an older flash either UEFI / BIOS version, the problem does not occur. And / or the global contact MSI Support and report the problem so that they can hopefully help with a fix appropriate.

So now I got tonight when PC switched on, the message "Multi BIOS auto-update" since then has also felt lasted 3 minutes until it was at 100%. The PC was running the last few days with no problems and I have nothing else changed in the BIOS. Now I have version 18.5 (although I've yet been flashed to 18.4) with the last BIOS settings saved under this and not come back purely into the BIOS because the keyboard does not work.

Is the keyboard on another computer - preferably Windows XP, including SP3 - so defects of the keyboard are excluded? In the case but are not necessarily remains a driver problem. The keyboard has a PS2 or a USB port? Are the batteries dead? Is it a disruptive channel for the wireless keyboard? Are all the connections on the PC in order? If it should be just a driver problem, you can search the internet for the best driver can. For this purpose you should use the onscreen keyboard (<win> + td), so you can work halfway.