Thread: After beeping three times nothing comes on screen in Dell DHS

After beeping three times nothing comes on screen in Dell DHS

Hey guys my desktop pc DELL DHS is beeped 3 time and then nothing comes on the screen it cab ne on but display is empty I am guessing this is because of fan I say that since I have the desktop beneath a chair and I was be unsure if it got hot and shutdown. I still can’t get it to start. Any assist at all would be respected.

Thank you,

Re: After beeping three times nothing comes on screen in Dell DHS

Strange because Dell does not sell DHS systems please recheck the model I will require the model number of your system. I will then be able to help you properly

I don’t know why you saying this but Hi I saw a label on the dell moreover it says serial number sorry cant show it you then Model number (DHS) Is there an additional position to look? Or is the serial number the model number? because I can’t find anywhere else to see

Just see the front of your PC there will be the model name mention there you can get the name of the model there Please post again and let me make out if you require more assistance .

The button on front is says Dimension 4500S sorry so the model name is Dell Dimension 4500S so how can I solve the problem can anyone assist me here I would really like to know this is my model name so what is wrong with it

Take a glance on the rear of the machine someplace the cables plug into and you will observe some led lights labeled A,B,,C,D. Which ones are green as well as which ones are amber in color? This resolve to assist us in shaping the concern that you are having with the system.

The A and D was together amber colored. then I walked back over to the PC again to double check and at the present only D is amber colored

Check here you will know what those color of A,B,C and D signify

That amber D light point to other failure make sure that the cables are correctly joined from the hard drive, CD drive, and DVD drive to the system board. If the issue keep it up, see "contact Dell" in the Dell Owner's Manual for directions on obtaining technical support.

Even , I have the similar problem here however all led lights are green. I can log in to although nothing shows up on the main window display. Please can someone shows some light

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    Check here you will know what those color of A,B,C and D signify

That amber D light point to other failure make sure that the cables are correctly joined from the hard drive, CD drive, and DVD drive to the system board. If the issue keep it up, see "contact Dell" in the Dell Owner's Manual for directions on obtaining technical support.

As I already state on the post above be certain to include the model of your Dell, your operating system and a depiction of the issue . The model name is really important to know the configuration of machine so kindly give us the proper detail to solve your problem as early as possible