Thread: Help - Need Motherboard for Intel i5 2500k and GeForce GTX 570

Help - Need Motherboard for Intel i5 2500k and GeForce GTX 570

Currently I want to build computer system that can be work to play high configuration video games onto it. I had already buy the Intel i5 2500k processor and GeForce GTX 570 graphics card. Now I want to choose the best suitable motherboard that will be compatible to run any high graphics based video games. Then please help me to choose the suitable motherboard for my system. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Help - Need Motherboard for Intel i5 2500k and GeForce GTX 570

I hope that the Gigabyte ga-z68xp-ud3 is best suitable for your system. GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards provide all the advanced overclocking features users have come to know. This is the mostly popular motherboard that will be contains very high technology features and it will be also compatible with the mentioned processor and the graphics card.

There are two types, a GA-Z68XP-UD3 and a GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD motherboard available on the market. You need to select the best between two motherboards. It has almost completely pulled out of the P67 platform, seeing the Z68 as its demise. It is based on the Intel Z68 Express Chipset supporting the new 2nd generation Intel Core processors. Hence I think this is the motherboard that will be compatible with Intel i5 2500k processor.

As you possibly identify the Intel i5k 2500K is a socket 1155 CPU so the socket 1156 motherboard is visibly not even a possibility. Hence I think this will be gives you easily do the CPU insertion task on such type of motherboard. Hence you need to check that the motherboard you can use is being provided such socket or not. If it provides such socket then there is no insertion problem. Otherwise you need to choose another motherboard for your system.

If you do go the ASROCK direction, you may also want to consider the Extreme3 vs the Extreme4. There are many such type of motherboard is being present that works with the Intel i5 2500K processor. The ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 is also the best choice for doing such type of combinations onto your system.

The graphics card you mentioned is GeForce GTX 570 and it will not give any kind of compatibility problem with the existing system. Hence I think you need to just follow the common process that works to fix graphics problem. the insertion process of graphics card is simple. You need to first insert the card into proper slot and then install proper driver onto it. Then it will be work to fix your graphics problem. This graphics card insertion also gives the facility to provide advanced technology to run gaming applications.

Intel Smart Response Technology - SSD Speed with HDD Capacity present onto the mentioned ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 motherboard. Hence we can say that there will be no problem to play any online video games. You need to also take GeForce GTX 570 graphics card out to see the real performance of this motherboard. If it does same things there is not any effect after insertion of this graphics card. Otherwise we need to choose another graphics card for improving the video graphics performance.

MSI P67A-G43 (MS-7673) (SOCKET 0) Motherboard is being also compatible with the mentioned processor. I used the same kind of system that contains 1280MB GeForce GTX 570 graphics card with the same Intel i5 2500k processor and I hope that there will be not any problem arrive with this system. I used this system for playing the counter strike type of high configurations games. In this system nothing bad happens with the compatibility point of view.

You can also take help of the official site expert person. I hope that the MSI as well as ASUS will definitely provide you the guidance over this issue. Hence try to take such type of advice and locate the result onto your system. I am sure that it works for you.