Thread: Top most motherboard for gaming

Top most motherboard for gaming

I am here that I required to placement we are new here and I'm looking for buy a new structure gaming PC and I determination be playing it on my huge screen which is only 1366x768, though the best gaming motherboard out present right now. So I don't need something powerful enough for Cry sis at 1080p or anything. Dell's XPS 15.So I would like that some help me to suggest or several feedback .if you guys can be help out here from the required motherboard I need a best gaming motherboard or whatever you all like that I wish for to refer to go with….

Re: Top most motherboard for gaming

I'm not confident which is the top chipset, but I got a pretty good idea of the best motherboard for each chipset. Of way budget is something you need to be bothered about. Is it worth spending an extra 100$+ on features that you will maybe not at all use? I'm going to guess Intel processors, since that is the newest and greatest. Here are my recommendations

Hey I appreciation for your reply .I forget to declare that I am use the new Intel core duo 2 6700 and also I am using the 2 8800 gtx video cards .and I would like to suggest that I am using 4 hard drives of Sata with using raid 0 . so I hope that you get a help .and you can able to got good suggestion and direction on what mother boards are you deserve to bought with best board!

Definitely require extra suggestion to get better idea which one likes to buy. Which processors you ever using card what gpu cards 1 or cards 2? For the largest part the major difference will be in the chipsets. After that we all are looking for great quality, stability of motherboard that we want to refer from the different manufacturer with that chip set, and the quality you are always like to need

After that you absolutely want to grasp a 680i chipset board. You always like to grab an costly motherboard but according to your required that only you can buy, which is of course the Asus Striker Extreme. But I now can't justify the cost. It doesn’t over clock great than any of the motherboard as 680! Boards out there, and has extravagant features that I don’t think to do so that any one use it seriously. LCD post computer screen is nice when you’re putting your PC together for the first time The LED lights on the motherboard? And 3 PCI-E slots? The majority people will not at all touch these features, and I don't think, but this is just assumption and that third slot could come in handy in time

Hi…. If you desire to buy a true stability in over clock and a longer life span with your memory, get the 4GB Corsair Vengeance RAM .Asus P8P67-Pro Motherboard i5-2500K CPU 1TB HDD Nvidia GFX 560Ti .750W XFX PSU There are also a number of other bits in there (DVD drive, aftermarket CPU cooler etc) and a case, which I shell out a lot for. However, the core machinery above came to £660.00 (as of nowadays) which works out at about $1,100 (US). I haven't got any benchmarks, but this future is good mid range and it pretty future-proof where it s compare to laptop. You can also get down to the $1,000 by receiving the minor HDD. And the huge express version of the mobo and a lower wattage PSU but I should not be less than 650W with that graphic card

So please I really wants to thanks to every one for the suggestion. I will been researching a bit throughout a week and currently feel much more positive in creation a choice ,decision- partly because I originate a bunch of benchmark websites and ongoing getting familiar with the card names to make sense of them - but also because of the suggestions here. It turn away I don't contain to be concerning in receiving a case or an OS .So, I want to spend a bit more on the GPU. The 6850 look attractive good here at $180 - $20 return at Newegg. Should I pay much attention to the seller Asus vs HIS vs XFX .I notice the Asus version is over clocked a bit.