Thread: Ram unable to work in Asus P8P67

Ram unable to work in Asus P8P67

Finally I have my plate b3, and after installing all the hardware that had been on the board b2 I am getting a steady red light on the dram away. I tried reseating the RAM, putting them in different slots and Memory execution. Is there a reason to work a ram b2 but not b3? When I start the PC until it restarts once and then stay on the monitor, but does not show anything.

Re: Ram unable to work in Asus P8P67

I would try one RAM stick at a time (read the manual of what the slot to put one stick of RAM) and see if it works well. Then I update the BIOS on it.

It’s more than likely that the ram is not seated right. What often feels like all the way may be just a little out of slots.

It's a pain that the style of the groove just does not allow the RAM to feel well much of the time. It’s even worse if there a bend of the slot, board, or motherboard tray when mounting. I'll be contented when they terminate by means of the fingers of one side of the RAM slots.

Not for me. Having a comparable trouble. They have the p8p67, not specialized. He tried four sticks of RAM from two sets, the identical red LED. If I tried to push the sticks on the whole thing harder they had to split the board. Just tried to loosen the CPU heatsink to the extent that it is supported by the CPU screw, so if bending joints is not much. Any thoughts?

When I put my stick at first I thought it was all the way and push down on both ends as strongly as I felt comfortable. What helped me was to focus on the side with the latch, and then after locking up the other half to the end.
    Not sure about forcing to boot, it was an idea I had too, but could not find any information about it.