Thread: Is MS-7226 compatibility with GFX?

Is MS-7226 compatibility with GFX?

I've been have wasted my much time in this so can someone help me out? I'm attempting to upgrade my present GFX card (GeEnergy 7300LE) in my old MS-7226 and have attempted to fit a GeEnergy GTX 150 but without success. The PC doesn't even boot so I'm thinking the two aren't good but I could not recognize at whatever place that tells me if this is the case (enjoy the MSI or nVidia homepages). Could any individual help me around here?

Re: Is MS-7226 compatibility with GFX?

An 18 pound PSU with 17A @ 12V, too bad that will never power quite a card. You require something similar to a Corsair CX400 or higher to power those cards. Disregard watts, its regarding the 12V amps.

"Casecom's ATX 500W is reasonable and quiet, but it operates just 50 for every penny of its guaranteed power yield before its voltages meander."

Same with me "The PC doesn't even boot" what I implied was at what time I power on the PC it falls flat to even post and just sits there with a Black screen, this could be a symptom of a under powered PSU? So a Corsair CX400 or higher, the Casecom hurls out a considerable measure of high temperature, would you be able to propose one that doesn't and is in addition honestly quiet? (I know I might as well go and do my particular exploration but you chaps realize what you are speaking of and will likely know straight distant which PSU possesses all the necessary qualities).

The PC just boots if the PSU gives a power-great sign. In the event that the PSU could not venture to adapt the indicator never comes, hence no boot/post. Corsair PSU's are legitimate quiet and don't create a considerable measure of heat. And then I'm not astounded your Casecom is giving a much of heat, its more a reliable 200W even from an optimistic standpoint, scantily adapting to your past setup.

I guess its an old PC; I am certain on the grounds that I had sitting in an organizer for 3 years and was fine for the work 4/5 years back. I'm attempting to make it usable again for my son so began off with a new GFX card and ran into the non-post situation.

Heat is "wasted" energy, for PSU:s it can be deciphered into "power power". So marks are the Casecom has truly level productivity, perhaps less than 70%. Then again the Heater a PSU gets the poorer the effectiveness. I don't know if that is on the to-do post, a new PSU could be above on the post anyway, but one can raise a PSU's output/efficiency.

I limited my requirements since my budget is 'up to 60€' but it appears from clicking on it now its the sum total of their PSU's. As I've specified, the PC is entirely old so the requirement segment is the GeEnergy GTS 150 so the prerequisite is to power that. The DC Output is well-nigh the same as the SPS-XP550 (which isn't ready to them for some explanation) but the cable connectors are a little unexpected so I speculate I need to be careful about getting the right one.

I went for the Xilence 550 finally and it works a treat. I attempted it with my old GFX card first actually to verify all items was joined fittingly and I had to twofold check I had hit the power bind as it was so quiet and concerning the high temperature being flung out. The GTS 150 was recognized as a GTS 250 which is in all probability an exceptional thing as nvidia haven't made the drivers for the 150 good to go for download.