Thread: Is MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard worth buying?

Is MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard worth buying?

Hi, I am about to buy new motherboard for myself but not aware as which one should I get, but one of my friend told me about the model which I have mentioned in the title, because the very first thing is like I am not very much aware about any such computer hardware, thus don’t have that much knowledge about the same. Let me know about the specification of the model so that I can be quite sure about this model whether to buy or not.

Thus please help me choosing any one board for myself. And the one that I have mentioned is worth buying? Or shall I prefer any other model? Any suggestion for this would be appreciated.

Re: Is MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard worth buying?

yeah you can have the one that you have mentioned in the title as this model is one of the best model from the MSI once again. I have mentioned some of the good features of this motherboard so that you can understand it better, but do visit the Link I have mentioned so that you can understand the product very well.

Features:

• Fully support AMD AM3+ mutil-core processors

• Military Class

• Auto OC Genie

• SATA 6Gb/s

• M-Flash

• All Solid Capacitors

• APS (Active Phase Switching)

• USB 3.0

• Lossless 24-bit/192KHz HD Audio

• USB Safeguard

• i-Charger

• Live Update 5

• ATI CrossFireX

• Unlock CPU Core
    In fact for the further information you can simply visit here.

Though you have mentioned this one but still according to me as far as motherboards are concerned I would always prefer gigabyte for the same. Because that’s the only leading brand in the market which sells the best products for the desktop machines. And there are various models as well that you can check rather compare with the one you have selected.

I am having quite older model but still as the extent to I know you should get GIGABYTE GA-A75M-UD2H motherboard for the machine, but the thing that make me wonder is like how you are about to buy the motherboard because you don’t even know which existing hardware you have, isn’t it? Because though I have suggested the latest one but it might not support other hardware you are having.

Anyways you can always check any model of gigabyte motherboard from here.

I am agree with the above user as you should also mentioned other specification that you are having so that we can simply suggest you the best model.

Thus please mention other specification as well.

ok, I have written it below please recommend me the best one which I can with this configuration,

Processor - AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz

Video Card - GIGABYTE GV-R687OC-1GD Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5

And the hardware that I have needs to be updated? I mean to say is there any newer hardware that I can have instead of this?

as mentioned above I would also prefer one from the gigabyte only and would suggest you the same thing before buying any, no doubt the one that you have chosen is also good rather better compatible with other hardware you have. But compare to that there are too many different models from the gigabyte that can have the same capability.

There are so many approved models but I would say good choices. And you are asking for what we like which can become a big list of answers that only perplex you. Compatibility... steadiness these are the important factors which buying any motherboard and If you go to the MSI website and look up your board, there is a list of tested memory, graphic card and more. And that doesn’t matter as you need to update each and every hardware you have, because I would say the hardware you are having is sufficient.

But yeah the main hardware that’s the power supply would be very crucial and it would be better as well if you get it changed.