Thread: Having various troubles with MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard

Having various troubles with MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard

Hi, I have recently build my newer machine in which I have installed MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard but having various problems with it, anyways let me tell you as I have installed windows 7 64 bit in my machine, so whether the problem would be because of the OS that I have installed or the motherboard that is installed in the machine? I am completely out of my mind.

1- Whenever I boot the machine it just won’t detect the Graphic card that I have installed in the machine.

2- Unable to connect to internet after installing the OS.

Any suggestion for resolving this would be surely appreciated.

Re: Having various troubles with MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard

As you have mentioned that you have installed the graphic card in the machine but still it is not getting detected but still are you aware as whenever we install any such newer hardware in the machine that needs their respective drivers as well to work with. So make sure that you have installed the driver for the GPU or else it won’t detect for sure.

And till that you’ll only get the graphic which is actually built on your motherboard but not from the other hardware which you have installed separately.

I am agree with the above user as you should make sure whether you have installed perfect drivers in your machine or not. And if not then you should download it from the graphic card manufacturer’s official website, and ensure that you are downloading the perfect rather suitable and latest drivers for the hardware you have.

Sometimes it also happens as though we have install the drivers perfectly in the machine but still our hardware gets fail to detect while we boot the machine but still at that time there could be some problem with the currently installed drivers, as either they may be corrupted or not working the way you are expecting it to work. But at this moment as well reinstalling them would surely resolve the issue with your GPU.

I have heard that whenever there is any hardware detecting issue occurs with the machine it could be because of the BIOS that we use with the machine. Thus I am not sure about the fact but still I would like to suggest you that make sure your BIOS is working perfectly, infect you can simply reinstall it so that any minor problem would also been resolved.

though i have same opinion as the above user but still have you ever tested the hardware you are using? Because there could be some hardware fault as well.

According to you should try to check whether the currently installed hardware is working or not, the major thing that you can check is the RAM and the GPU that you have installed in the machine. You can have option as you can simply try to run the same hardware with another machine, so that you can figure out the actual cause, if the same thing is happening there as well, that means the hardware that you are using is not working or simply damaged.

Will you please mentioned the whole specification you have installed in the machine so that I can figure out the exact cause in your machine and will recommend you some better sort of solution.

I have seen such a problem very first time, or I would say you are not sure about the problem, because see I am sure there is only some software fault and not the hardware, but as mentioned above you should try to test them all for sure.

Apart from this you have installed windows 7 in the machine thus make sure you have perfectly installed Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver or else you’ll not be able to access the internet, you can download the driver from the motherboard manufacturer’s website or from the disk you must have gotten with the motherboard.

that’s is what I am not getting as whether there is some problem with any hardware or the operating system that I have installed in the machine.
    Anyways I have mentioned the specification, and I think they are well compatible with each another hardware.

Motherboard: MSI A75MA-G55 AMD Fusion Socket FM1

Processor: AMD Quad-Core A8-3850 2.9Ghz APU +Radeon HD6550D

Graphic card: XFX Radeon HD6570 650M 1GB DDR3 PCIe HDMI/DVI/VGA (Not working using onboard)

HDD: Seagate 1TB LP Serial ATA

Memory: Corsair XMS3 8GB PC10666 DDR3 1333MHz

DVD drive: LG 24X DVDRW SATA

cabinet: Cooler Master HAF 922

Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

After seeing the configuration that you have mentioned everything seems fine, but still if you are having any problem thus according to me I would say you should hire a good engineer and resolve the problem rather than continuing this way, as it can cause multiple other problems with the machine.

As you have mentioned above as you are not able to access the internet, thus there isn’t any such association with the motherboard, rather you should check with other hardware such as modem and the router that you are using, ensure that they are working fine. And most probably the settings rather the configuration that we made for accessing the internet generally causes problem with accessing the internet if there is some problem with the settings, thus try to reconfigure the settings in your machine and then see what happens.

One thing you can strive is to uninstall the Ethernet from “device manager’, reboot and then attempt and install from the drivers provided on the MSI website. Ensure you've really downloaded the correct version, since there are drivers for each Operating System, with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. If you're trying to install the incorrect version that would give details why it's not working.

or else, it makes me surprise if there's something mistaken with the operation system. In your shoes I would perform a clean install of Windows merely to be certain nothing went incorrect throughout the first installation. I have had similar situations prior to where drivers won't install and installing the Operating System again solved it.

- and as you have mentioned that you are having problem with the graphic card only thus you can simply contact to your hardware manufacturer and tell them about the problem.

If it would resolvable then you’ll get the resolution for sure, or else there is some hardware problem then you’ll get replacement for the same.