Thread: Getting BSOD in Asus M4A88T-M

Getting BSOD in Asus M4A88T-M

I recently purchased an Asus M4A88T-M Micro ATX motherboard with an AMD build II X6 1100T Phenom CPU and 8 GB of RAM Corsair value (never let me down before and a superior performance for the cheap price). Place the system jointly and once I installed all 4 sticks of ram and tried to install Windows with no success. Each time I booted from the disk would solidify so I tried the obscure and removed three sticks of RAM, leaving only a stick and installing windows no trouble

Now here's where the crazy, everything was going well, so I decided to install the DIMMs of others and the computer boots up fine but then kept getting BSOD every 5 or 10 minutes. I read the manual and so on the MEM button and followed the instructions well, but still wouldn’t work. I ran memtest many times with just a stick in the system at once and I have no errors of any kind, but I decided to change the ram sticks some g-skill 4 x 2 GB ripsaw and it worked for about an hour or so, suddenly the computer froze and all I saw was the wavy lines. After the computer boots up fine, but not last more than 5 minutes without freezing and show lines of crazy looking. When I tried to restart the system after this happened either members of light remain solid or the computer wouldn’t post until I removed sticks and left only 1

re: Getting BSOD in Asus M4A88T-M

Yesterday I decided to change the cpu and try another one, replacing the chip with an old Phenom II X2 550 of the mine and everything is working well with the four suits of the value of installed RAM. not locked or anything and I have the Phenom II X6 1100T installed on the computer I am using to write this that has a Asus motherboard M4A79XTD Evo and instant messaging with the ability g ram tried with the construction of others and work well too so I'm quite confused.

RAM default voltage on the Asus M4A88T-M is too low for the RAM. The big 790 chipset motherboard is expected to have a bios specifies a superior voltage ram. Beyond that comes down to a group of trial and mistake for sure.

How can this be? X2 I’m running the 550 on the same table with the same ram and have no trouble at all with the default mode so that said I’m starting to believe that the X6 1100T is struggling with the car setup?

Garbage was reading your letter, but the solution of problems in my head as I was. I realized I removed the ram Gskil and put things back in value at the time to go to the CPU 550. So what he said was a bit biased.

When you change the CPU also change the memory controller is internal to the CPU for AMD CPUs today. So you could perceive a trouble with that. Nevertheless when you put the nucleus of the six major plate 790 chipset NB frequency is different. In addition to the default RAM voltage can be dissimilar for the older chipset and RAM required further tension wise.

So you necessitate to observe a menu like PCHealth for voltages supplied from board to board and could display why the X6 works apparently well in the older 790 board. At least that was my approach based on what I have written.

I've been building computers for a while and I've never encountered anything like this before, so it's just unusual for me. I’m happy knowing that the motherboard and CPU work perfectly well so I can rule out as bad now I have two configurations up and running smoothly so far. I will try and chip plate x6 together again sometime this week and I'll update this topic for you to know how it goes. I will do what you said earlier and try to change some settings according to see where it leads.

Sounds like a plan man. AUTO associate values of 790 to 880 chipset and be able to offer you an idea about bugaboo. Lucky for you.

I never attempt once more round the chip on the motherboard mATX, 550 x2 I left it and have set up for sale now as I have not had any troubles with this motherboard X6 why bother now.

For the near future as I have thought about upgrading my system with a new case and motherboard. Micro rejected the draft standard now in a mid tower again to avoid this headache.

With this Asus M4A88T-M Micro ATX motherboard with an AMD build II X6 1100T Phenom CPU and 4 GB I have a trouble with the audio. I tried using different drivers, but the sound remains at times. Maybe some people and to solve this trouble? Or I have to change some devices?

Re: Getting BSOD in Asus M4A88T-M

That is exactly the same trouble I am having, so I was actually hoping to locate a solution when I found this thread, nevertheless seems to have distorted the bits out on one more PC. I have a comparable set at the same Asus M4A88T-M with an AMD Phenom II X6 1055T and 8GB Crucial memory is definite to work according to their website, anyway I was wondering if anyone had more ideas on what this issue could be, I have endeavor physical settings in the bios, nevertheless was stabbed in the shady a bit if I'm being truthful.