Thread: DDR3-1866 RAM on MSI A75MA-P35

DDR3-1866 RAM on MSI A75MA-P35

I used this MSI A75MA-P35 motherboard in last six month and now I am facing problem on this motherboard regarding choosing the RAM on it. The problem is that because of I want to insert new RAM on it, I decided to insert an DDR3-1866 RAM on this motherboard. I hope expert have knowledge about it. Then please help me to do this task. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: DDR3-1866 RAM on MSI A75MA-P35

If the port of the RAM has only capable to insert it into the memory slot of the motherboard, then definitely there is no problem arrives on this connection. In this connectivity process, there is no need to perform any driver installation task. In that case, user must need to check the proper connectivity process. This process helps to make connection between this motherboard and the RAM. Hence try this and see what happen onto it.

I read so many articles and most of the tag lines mention that the Memory support depends on the CPU, not the board. Hence I also recommended to you for check the compatibility with the motherboard and you already selected processor. If the port connectivity is proper, then there is no need to perform any extra activity on it.

Yes, I also recommended to you that make sure this RAM is compatible with your processor or not. The memory controller is assemble into the processor, hence decide what speed RAM is supported. If this processor is supports the speed of such DDR3-1866 speed, then there is no connectivity problem. hence do this checking task on your system.

As per your valuable reply, i check the speed of the selected RAM and speed of the processor. I also check other compatibility issue. in this task, i use an manual of RAM module. also i take advice from the expert person. Official site expert suggest me that this is the best RAM that works well on my system. Finally i inserted RAM on it. Thanks for your valuable reply.

I also faced problem on this motherboard. I try to do that insertion task but it gives problem onto my system. then i read so many articles about RAM insertion. few of that articles mentioned that after insertion of RAM bios upgrade is necessary. i try this and in result, it help me to upgrade memory. now the new RAM supports to play an high configuration videos onto it.