Thread: No Audio on MSI 990FXA GD80

No Audio on MSI 990FXA GD80

I buy this motherboard in last week and within one week this gives audio problem. This motherboard has not to be gives any indication why this system won’t able to generate any sound on. I am not sure but it could be happen because of the connectivity between the audio output device and motherboard not work in correct fashion. Then please help me to solve such complicated problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: No Audio on MSI 990FXA GD80

If you think that the problem is related to the motherboard connectivity then first preference it be check the driver of this motherboard. The driver helps to provide the proper connectivity between this motherboard and the sound hardware. Then I suggest to you for check the proper way that helps to establish the connection between this sound device and the motherboard.

For doing this connection you can do the driver update task on it. This updating driver helps to you for solving any kind of connectivity problem. Try this and see what happen onto it. Online driver update works to solve this audio difficulty.

You can also use an reset the audio driver task. For doing such process, normally the restore functions work. Then you need to use these inbuilt restore functions of the windows. This functions work to set all the system setting in default stage. Try this and see what happen onto it. This is the process that works to fix your audio not working problem.

This problem could be also happen because of the chipset of the motherboard won’t able to provide the better connection with this motherboard. In that situation you need to use an updating chipset task. try this process and see what happen onto it.

Instead of chipset this problem could be arrives because of the BIOS. Sometimes, because of unknown person make changes onto the BIOS, the system gives problem and hence in that case, you need to use reset setting of this BIOS task. We can do this in either use a reinserting the CMOS battery of motherboard. The other way is to be use an inbuilt option of the CMOS setting. This options also helpful for restore all the setting of this BIOS. Using this restore or clear process we can able to fix this audio problem. It makes an proper connection with audio connection. Then definitely audio of the system comes if connection is proper.

Last week, I faced this problem and that time when I see then I found that the BIOS has not to be properly set the setting of this audio on there CMOS setting menus. Then I do this task by entering onto the CMOS setting menu. After that I set the setting by doing the simple process. Under Advanced Settings, locate ONBOARD SOUND and ensure that it is enabled. This works and now there is no problem with this audio device.

You need to also check that physical connectivity between the audio device and motherboard are to be works well or not. If it not work well then we need to check the physical connectivity. If the connection is not proper then connect it properly. This will be solving your problem.

I personally try this testing task. First of all i check the physical connection between the Audio output device and the system. Unfortunately the connection has been broken and i was thinking that problem is related to the driver and other things. then i reestablished this connection. Finally problem is solved completely. Now there is no sound problem arrives on it.