Thread: No sound on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit with MSI A75MA-G55

No sound on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit with MSI A75MA-G55

I used this MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard and now it gives problem when I try to play some audio clip. The problem is to be speaker connected to this system won’t throw any sound. I don’t know why this happen but I must mention that I use Realtek High Definition Audio driver v6.0.1.6458 on it. Then please help me regarding this complicated issue.

Re: No sound on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit with MSI A75MA-G55

You can necessary to check that the driver is correctly work or not. If the problem is related to this sound driver then surely not any audio file run onto this system. In that situation we need to install a newest version of this driver. This reinstallation works to solve this problem. You can try this solution and later on see the performance on it.

The other problem here is that could be the audio output device makes some connectivity problem. in that situation you need to check the kinds of connectivity between this audio output devices. Try this re connectivity. I am sure this helps to you for solving your problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I haven’t been able to find out the basic reason behind this issue. Then I personally try to make sure that system motherboard is properly connected with the audio output device or not. For doing this testing process, I use an description related to this connectivity. After finishing this re connectivity, I found that the system works in best way. You can also try this process.

I must say that this happens could be because of the connectivity, but in few situation because of some changes onto the system setting this sound not comes. In that case, we need to use an restore factory setting option of this windows 7 system. The windows 7 64 bit OS helps to restore the setting as previous best reset point. After finishing this process you found that all the system sets in previous proper setting point. Try this and see what happen onto it.

You need to send it to HDMI output by mistake. The windows 7 OS has to be provide the way to you for fixing this issue. Normally the HDMI port is to be used for this connection. if you use HDMI display, sound from HDMI is OK. Hence we need to use the HDMI output configuration for fixing this issue. I am sure that the installed program of the windows 7 SP1 64 bit OS helps to you for fix this trouble.

You can also check the configuration of this sound menu. This options present on the sound property menu. Then apply this and observe the real result after doing such process onto it.

You can also take the help of the sound card. If you still not use any sound card then definitely you need to use the basic connectivity process for attaching compatible sound card onto it. This connectivity works for solving your problem but must necessary to check the compatibility issue with the existing motherboard.

I have already use on sound card on my system and still I facing this no sound problem. Then I decided to perform an sound card reinsertion process. I try this process and for doing this process in safe manner I use manual of this system. Finally it works and in response it helps to me for removing such kind of complicated troubles. You can also use this process on your system.

Before doing any complicated task I must recommended to you for make sure that the file you choose for playing are supporting to the sound properties. Sometime it could be possible that because of wrong audio file the system gives problem. you can also try to use different audio file for this sound playing process. This task is necessary when the system won’t able to perform the selected file running and generating correct sound on connected output sound device.

Sometimes it happens because of the BIOS won’t give permission to play any sound clip onto it. Try to update your bios. This helps to solve your problem. For more information regarding this no sound problem you can contact the official site expert. They have brief knowledge about it. You need to take the help of that expert person. I am sure that they help to you for solving your problem.