Thread: Horrible RMA Service for Asus P8P67

Horrible RMA Service for Asus P8P67

I bought an Asus P8P67 Pro the day they were made available to the public. I have tried to live through the meeting without making the switch to the intensification of B3. Meanwhile, start to have problems with your monitor from the drop, which would require a reboot. This trouble has to be more regular, so I determined to acquire a RMA number.

Re: Horrible RMA Service for Asus P8P67

In exchange for some burnt chips causing all PCI slots PCI and non-functional. Asus mail after 2 weeks I get an RMA number. Get back plate with the chips again. Now the table does not try to publish.

Asus email again. 2 weeks passed and I say that qualify for advanced replacement service. So I say let’s do that. 2 weeks further, and only 2 days I have my second RMA I presume it could be not as good as. nevertheless it could be much improved, service and intellectual superiority control

Unluckily Asus customer base is a little dissimilar. They believe they have three types of customers.
    1. The contented do not necessitate awareness.
    2. The rookies who have never built a PC, I do not know how to update the BIOS, I do not be acquainted with how to load drivers, etc, and in point of fact have a good board, nevertheless do not be acquainted with what they are doing.
    3. The clientele like you, who know what they are doing, have documented a flawed product, and is simply probing for fineness customer support.

I've had 4 people tell me straight from Asus that I have a card on file for what is not sent back yet. fun, as my counsel, and a card is still going to get sent back? I detailed very clearly before I send you my advice I did not have a card to put in the file, and was told that any program they chose to use does not need a credit card on file.

I give details that I was not doing to highly developed rma, and by now had my card in his organize. He moved to motive the fact that I sent to the mistaken address, I let them know who sent me a shipping label with your information about him and he had nothing to do with management.

Then went on to admit that that was not my fault. And he said that since it has a card file that should continue as if it were an advance monitoring. He said that was what was supposed to have done last week. Then came you would have to proceed as a regular RMA. I said OK, you already have my board so I just get a new one that comes to me today. They told me they would have to know what is wrong with the board and try a solution. I said a solution would not be possible for the chipset itself is nonsense. Needless to say, are just wasting time now, and I think they think it's funny.

I think I'll jump on the train of rabies. My laptop 3 times the same (strange hissing static random from the speakers) and still not fixes it. The third time I took the battery and put it back.

I'm not saying Asus makes awful products, but now I am like you, going with other companies as well Asus merely on the basis of my awful knowledge of CS.

I do not imagine we can doubt what make decent products. Nevertheless for me the customer service has to be taken into account. Arrogance has no place in business.

As for my rant is, I'd be a gaping hole in his business. Just to teach clients be obliged to have some consideration.

Had to RMA a table (no warranty) AsRock B2 revision and everything is done through email with decent response times / normal.

The second board has been working since it here and not even asked for my credit card. By means of together RMA also sent a go after up electronic mail with the tracking number once the board had sent. So far I have several X58/P67 ASUS now jointly. So I accomplish not have to do an RMA with them in the prospect! (I have a credit card if necessary.)

I'm going to stay away from Asus in the prospect. As in my work, buy Snap On tools and pay a premium. The premium is not for the motive that their tools are much enhanced than the competition, nevertheless more for the service.

Asus has to understand the same. Their products are light years enhanced than the competition. People are more enthusiastic to pay more if the "noobs" are obliging, and when there is a trouble that is treated like a appreciated customer and not as a nuisance.

But also not get a tracking number or e-mail. I chose a cheap gigabyte board, so I have the box back up. Now, time to take the worst will be a lot of people. Unfortunately, I am positive that there are just dragging their feet wanting to show who is boss.

I think it's going through my own hell with them soon. I see a number of RMA in the near future on my board P6T. Luckily I found a fantastic deal on a Classie Rampage II Extreme. And do not just go against what I posted about a change of perception Asus another purchase. But hell, I could not miss such a good deal on it, because I almost cannot pay money for any new X58 board of any kind for the price you bought it. And this is theoretical to be BNIB and has immediately returned from an RMA.