Thread: Need unlock setting for ASUS M5A99X Evo

Need unlock setting for ASUS M5A99X Evo

I just got an asus motherboard M5A99x and somehow my heart is so unstable unlocker retarded. I can turn my PC and upload to my desktop, but then 5 minutes later it crashes I was able to unlock and stable on my old 750 t board, but now I'm thinking I just lost $ 160 in a uninteresting that even you can unlock core. Does anyone else have the trouble and have a explanation, or does anyone know of a solution or asus dating a new version of UEFI to help maintain the core values unlocked.

Re: Need unlock setting for ASUS M5A99X Evo

Asus m5a99x Evo giving me troubles unlocking a sempron 140. The bios tell me I've unlocked, nevertheless when you establish Windows 7, not reaching the desktop freezes. If you have set the constancy of the unlocking.

This nucleus cannot be unlocked simply viable. Many but not all were stable when the Sempron core was locked shut. You realize that not all blocked core CPUs are capable of stability when unlocked? It is a fact.

Having said that it from time to time helps to give a little extra CPU voltage.

I have another trouble now i hope u can help me, but a week ago my computer has greatly benefited, not poking pokes as you get when some hardware is faulty, but his looming like an alarm clock or can tell me why and how make your i can fix or turn it off and constantly pokes times every 30 minutes to an hour.

I have the same configuration and the same troubles. I built a machine for use as a server. With M5A99X Evo with a core of six Phenom 1090T
    With G-Skills 8G Ram.

Constantly encounter with fault mail saying overclocking unsuccessful. Just immense for a team that has to function dependably 24 / 7 .I'm disappointed with the performance, while doing a immense job in Photoshop. If I try to Pram Pro, blue screens!

I do not need it or want it to be overclocking. Is there any way you can completely turn off the overclocking?

In the plate is a control TPU epu and switches to check if you turned off. You can also just enter the BIOS and just turn it off or put it all in his absence.

I have the same motherboard as well. I realize the CPU runs really hot unless you turn off the automatic overclocking. I'd somewhat do it by hand with my 1100T, nevertheless I observe the multiplier of the list, I should have access to revolutionize.

I turned on the TPU and EPU, as they were out, as I wanted out. But the change in two of them! It has been all set! troubles. No blue screens.

Open files faster. For some strange reason, the plate was recorded up to 3800 .Now back to 3.2 and running sweet. Yes, I'm confused, nevertheless its fixed and all your work is better than ever, is only two weeks old.