Thread: Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 memtest fails on Alienware M11x R2

Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 memtest fails on Alienware M11x R2

I had a good few random BSODs on my new Alienware M11x, many dissimilar messages on several things. I have restored and reinstalled with the specialized version of cleaning, nevertheless still acquire the application crashes and bizarre BSOD. I tried three different cards WiFi, all kinds of settings for the graphics drivers and so on .Eventually things settled down in the dell drivers approved for GT335M)

Last night after a particularly annoying BSoD (SYSTEM_THREAD_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, dxgmms1.sys) I began to suspect my RAM, so I ran Memtest (v4) - which let it run for about 7 hours and had eight failures. I have a picture of the screen.

Re: Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 memtest fails on Alienware M11x R2

We do not have that system scheduled in our memory configuration how do you be acquainted with that this system of support of these modules?

And these modules should be in CAS June 9 and may be the reason for it’s not stable. I would talk to the dealer and observe if memory allows you to return and purchase directly from Alienware memory for your system.

I had the RAM replaced via RMA and the substitute sticks that came back also had errors. I tested them in my ThinkPad T400 and got indistinguishable errors.
    The RAM is running at 800 MHz data rate so the latency can be lower.

According to the SPD (shown with CPUID) on the modules they be acquainted with how to run at a variety of speeds according to the JEDEC normal. I haven’t get them install at the immediate so can't offer a screenshot.

Give pleasure to run CPU-Z and position a screenshot of the memory card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    Give pleasure to run CPU-Z and position a screenshot of the memory card.
    Sorry, but it seems that the systems that support these modules has not been published previously and, as this seems to be the only option.

Features
    • World dependability and performance of Corsair well-known”
    • "Designed for use with all systems DDR3 SODIMM compatible"
    • Definite to work on Intel and AMD platforms

To proceed with the options on the CAS latency. Yes, it says 9, but that's for when you are running in 1333. It can operate in a range of speeds, with different times as defined in the standard DDR3. Those days not in the SPD if it cannot run on them.

I would like you to give pleasure to once more put back with DIMMS working this time. Corsair RAM is proved that acquire sent back to them? They would have seen the pair of DIMM was riddled with errors. Or I was using mismatched RAM?

Sorry, but these must be compatible with the systems of support that the degree of speed, but the system is not listed on our memory configuration and therefore no way to ensure compatibility, so I feel I have not guaranteed the compatible with your system memory, I would suggest talking to the dealer and see whether he will be returning these and buying the memory directly from the manufacturer to better support

RAM is compatible - is flawed though!

Their memory configuration is well out of date. My Lenovo ThinkPad T400 is not on the list and the first model came out in 2008. This is one of the most admired portables in the world. And it can take DDR3 1333MHz CAS 9 - in addition to guess what, I'm receiving errors with the Corsair RAM in it.

You do not have any recent list Alienware laptops either - and that have been out for the last 2 years. Thus, quoting his memory search is a bit useless. I would like this replacement of defective RAM, please.

Apply for an RMA through the link on the corsair website but as I said you cannot solve the problem for you and may not be able to return to the dealer if you do an RMA with us. But it is his choice.

And our memory settings are not updated if the system is not listed, probably because I do not remember manufacturer that is compatible