Thread: Corsair CMSO8GX3M2A1333C9 corrupt

Corsair CMSO8GX3M2A1333C9 corrupt

My RAM do memtest errors and blue screens on the windows. It is the CMSO8GX3M2A1333C9. It was a kit of 2x4GB modules in one package. I desire to propel, so I want to do the steps in the technology. Support (right?), nevertheless I am unable to make a decision "buy as twice unit"

Re: Corsair CMSO8GX3M2A1333C9 corrupt

Part 2 is in itself a stick game 2, i would continue with the next step and be sure to specify in the comment box is a club game two but not necessarily based on the part.

from time to time the writing of these forms can be puzzling, but the kit does not point to what you are trying to RMA (a stick game 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Reyes View Post
    Part 2 is in itself a stick game 2, i would continue with the next step and be sure to specify in the comment box is a club game two but not necessarily based on the part.

from time to time the writing of these forms can be puzzling, but the kit does not point to what you are trying to RMA (a stick game 2)
    Just fill out the form and do not know exactly what type N / A. And it will take the floor to the case so you can log back in its case. You can ask a friend to help if you have never undergone an RMA number before.

And you provide me the money? Okay! It's not my responsibility that Corsair sold me corrupt RAM. So why do I have to reimburse the delivery charges? I had to pay 3, 35 for that and don't observe the point why! Amazon pays the deliverance charges for returns.

I am apologetic that I am not 50 years old, be a manager and make a lot of money. It seems that I have to pay money for my next RAM to another corporation. Too awful, I buy only Corsair since 2008. with any luck the package will arrive from Corsair.

Did you buy the Corsair ram or a store? Stopped working after using it for a while or is defective in the future?

If it was out of order packaging to the trader may have had a go back policy? Im not annoying to aggravate, monitoring is off here with USPS or UPS. Sorry for your bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozefa View Post
    Did you buy the Corsair ram or a store? Stopped working after using it for a while or is defective in the future?

If it was out of order packaging to the trader may have had a go back policy? Im not annoying to aggravate, monitoring is off here with USPS or UPS. Sorry for your bad luck.
    I am apologetic that you are not happy, but I would propose contact our customer service and observe if anything they can do. However, if the shipping company has not issued the modules that let us observe what we have done wrong.

I cannot say if the package was corrupt RAM. I have a blue screen after using VMware (sure you need a lot of RAM) and the PC is still working weeks and months after the blue screen, but remember about the blue screen and try to pay no attention to it, for the reason that I abhorrence the parts faulty and predictable to be only a "redneck" from my PC and now you can observe.

After the start of Windows crashes without reason did the memtest a lot of times with the identical consequence. So I deduction that the RAM was still corrupt.

And I'm angry at myself for what I cannot find the bill. Maybe he hid in the package and threw me. I am very angry. It was so expensive: | I cannot remember where I bought. I guess cheaper at that time. I did the whole thing in the electronic mail and print the template on the E-Mail link to build a error and gave the "Post" my put together and trusted them.

The receipts of no significance in this case, so do not be anxious about it! RAM has a life guarantee so your buy date is not noteworthy. Corsair deals with people. I installed and tested at the in attendance and all is well.

Corsair Why have so many tribulations with awful memory? I bought the similar modules and one of them was awful, you have deprived quality control on the assembly line?

Well, no it is not the case, we sell a lot of memory and memory with the CPU and GPU are the most sensitive components of your system. Our return rate is less than 0.02% of this part, so we have to assume it’s just a module failure. In addition all our modules are tested in an MB before leaving the factory, so I'm not convinced where you are receiving this.

So that only people who are having a trouble to publish. What I distinguish is the hundreds of thousands of people have no trouble at all.