Thread: Unable to boot into windows with Corsair XMS2TWIN2X4096-6400C5C

Unable to boot into windows with Corsair XMS2TWIN2X4096-6400C5C

I've had this trouble with the start of the windows. I tried to install Windows 7 on numerous occasions in my first attempt I put the cd in windows 7 CD-ROM to start the installation files to load Windows as usual, then once we got to the home screen Windows that's when everything went to hell. I tried several times with the same results, I took my hard drive to another computer and see if I could get through the welcome screen and it did. Other things we tried were swaping CD-ROM drives, unplugging unnecessary items such as USB mouse, speech, and the headphones. In the other team did come through the windows and start the actual installation was stopped after the first restart and then took it to my computer and still had the same results.

I removed the CMOS battery to reset it many times. And all this is being done below 0% overclock at all. It just seems strange to me that the sky rockets on my board memory ddr2 elderly brothers and runs a gazillion bugs in pit Even after significant that the work of the 4 slots. And that memory stays with 0 errors. I was running all 4 sticks of Corsair before, plug and play. Nevertheless now he is acting stupid

Re: Unable to boot into windows with Corsair XMS2TWIN2X4096-6400C5C

I know you've done some testing but to cover all bases, let's start at the beginning:
    1. Remove the second set of modules
    2. Clear CMOS.
    3. Disable usb in BIOS.
    4. Put DRAM voltage to 2.0V.
    5. Save and exit.
    6. Attempt Memtest86

After running Memtest86 +, I try to boot Windows legacy USB disabled plus setting the DRAM voltage 2.0V and still have the identical troubles.

I paired the modules installed by the kit and a kit in A1 and A2 of the other kit I installed the b1 and b2, now I was accepted wisdom in view of the fact that you mentioned earlier that possibly could be setup BIOS. There was a setting (in bios) I have distorted in the advanced settings, I set the memory to "ganged mode 'and at the present my PC boots up very well with all modules and boots into windows. You could run the Corsairs 8g fine now. The only disadvantage of this now, I cannot overclock and do not know the configuration details of this "mode is engaged. For example, I do not know if it improve performance or reduced performance.

Mixing equipment is not recommended. That's why each team is going by itself, but not together. They are not recommended or guaranteed to work together. You can try to lower the memory speed to 667 MHz and see if it stabilizes.

Have you thought about a newer CPU for it?

The nearly everyone current thing it had was a 9950. Do not imagine you are going to hold up what the past and I needed more juice from the CPU. So it happened to my son and I build my current system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    Have you thought about a newer CPU for it?

The nearly everyone current thing it had was a 9950. Do not imagine you are going to hold up what the past and I needed more juice from the CPU. So it happened to my son and I build my current system.
    I have a 5000BE at the time. BIOS run 706 more because the rest shit, I have Corsair ram PRO in yellow slots now, because the BIOS was able to overclock stable. I tried all the BIOS to 1300 and they were all beaten by me. Most will not boot at all. Running at 14x206 I stopped when my foray gets corrupted.

He had unganked memory test and infertile memo a small more than 7 GB. With the ganged mode approved the investigation and test all 8 GB. We worked with 1.8V DDR2 voltage and clock speed of 800MHz.

I tried all probable combinations based on the recommendations in this forum concerning 8 GB of RAM and M2N32-SLI Deluxe. DDR2 voltage 2V, reducing 667MHz clock, setting time yourself adjust the voltages, etc. Nothing helped pass the POST memory test or get rid of BSODs in Win7 installer. I have yet to do extensive testing with memtest, nevertheless at least now I feel I made a come through and have enormous hope that's okay.

I also faced the similar problem on this motherboard. In that time, when i try to boot this windows system, then it gives similar problem. hence i decided to use an special task that helps to solve this problem. Hence i just try to use the proper chipset driver on this motherboard. finally it works and in result, it helps to me and now system boots without giving any problem.