Thread: Corsair CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 -just bad RAM or Wrong timings?

Corsair CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 -just bad RAM or Wrong timings?

I have a system-i7 triple channel and a 6 GB CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 to go with it. (The memory is listed in the compatibility page for my motherboard, by the way) you had very intermittent stability problems for quite some time with the system. For a long time I thought it was the RAM, and I got kicked out of the essence, because after a week without an accident, I have a few in quick succession after a new patch for one of my games.

However, time ran memtest86 and found an error. I had not noticed other times I had run memtest. The failure was in test 6 (32-bit investments in motion), so I ran that test circuit for an extended period. I also tried other tests. Test 6 is the only test in the memory, and only infrequently at that. I try the following to cut off the trouble. First, I tested each stick individually. Each bar failed the test of 6, in different directions. The number of steps it took to the clubs to fail was about 30-50.

Then re-ran the test without any overclocking in place, the CPU or otherwise. I got everything I could in the BIOS settings, auto, by the SPD, etc (even with the CPU overclock, the memory has been running at the rated speed is 1600 MHz, and the times, 9-9-9 - 24) I also reset all voltages to auto. Each suit (Individual) still does not prove 6.

Re: Corsair CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 -just bad RAM or Wrong timings?

I am also facing similar trouble .I have also tried memory. I tried a different 2GB stick on my plate that I borrowed from a friend. (This memory was described by the same 1600 MHz as my memory.) This report, which is classified times, approved both whole 12 hours of memtest86 and test 100 passes of 6, by means of my CPU overclock standard in place, so that 'don t imagine my motherboard or CPU controller memory is at responsibility.

Is it fair that some RAM vague, or could this be a dark time problem? I'm a little confused, because in my memory is flaky experience generally blows away, but memory is only only occasional errors usually means that some BIOS settings is a step too far. Could this problem with one of the advanced time. I do not know, or maybe a little voltage that I have set vcore and vDIM not, or should I request an RMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Olenka View Post
    Is it fair that some RAM vague, or could this be a dark time problem? I'm a little confused, because in my memory is flaky experience generally blows away, but memory is only only occasional errors usually means that some BIOS settings is a step too far. Could this problem with one of the advanced time. I do not know, or maybe a little voltage that I have set vcore and vDIM not, or should I request an RMA.
    If you are difficult one stick at a time in the same slot in the default settings that are deteriorating, then you may have a bad slot or a terrible CPU. It is almost not potential for the posts to go incorrect at the same time.

I'm running memtest86 + version 4.20.

I tried all the Corsair sticks, and stick well testing provide in DIMM1. My motherboard manual says it be able to also run a single channel by means of a stick in DIMM3, nevertheless. I'm starting to re-run the tests with the Corsair sticks in the groove tonight during the night and after what I think.