Thread: Memory Slot fully used in Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3

Memory Slot fully used in Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3

I just brought two stick of 4 GB Corsair Ram, Taking the beast to 16GB.I read that some motherboards necessitate a small voltage arrangement, if all memory slots are fully utilized. Anybody got any idea with it? I have to accomplish this with my gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3?

Re: Memory Slot fully used in Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3

The first thing you may find is that even though you have bought the same make and model of the module cannot still work together. The ideal is a complete kit is used to fill the spaces.

You may find that they will work well together, and even carried out either when all slots are full. It's one of those moments when just trying to tell. Sometimes you have to make a number of adjustment in the BIOS to acquire to play jointly and contented. In general, is the QPI / VTT desires tweaking and DRAM voltage can be increased as well. The control voltage to the CPU toiled memory may also necessitate a touch more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexisus View Post
    The first thing you may find is that even though you have bought the same make and model of the module cannot still work together. The ideal is a complete kit is used to fill the spaces.

You may find that they will work well together, and even carried out either when all slots are full. It's one of those moments when just trying to tell. Sometimes you have to make a number of adjustment in the BIOS to acquire to play jointly and contented. In general, is the QPI / VTT desires tweaking and DRAM voltage can be increased as well. The control voltage to the CPU toiled memory may also necessitate a touch more.
    Carefully bought an identical kit. The same part number, times, etc.I'll print your response and have an aspiration of all the BIOS before arrival, so I'm familiar with it.

Thank you very much and congratulations for the excellent customer service. Asus, to read and mourn!

I imagine I understood a diminutive about the memory game. When you buy a kit not only matched the same brand and model (schedules, etc tension) nevertheless electronically it. They are actually testing to ensure that react precisely the same. That is what differentiates between two teams of two and a kit of four modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
    I imagine I understood a diminutive about the memory game. When you buy a kit not only matched the same brand and model (schedules, etc tension) nevertheless electronically it. They are actually testing to ensure that react precisely the same. That is what differentiates between two teams of two and a kit of four modules.
    I will attempt it in few hours and will let you Know .The most likely going to be fine, but I just wanted to let you know the potential trouble.

It certainly seems stronger now. The RAM drive can make a big dissimilarity if done in the approved manner. You should see the numbers has been out of her recently!

As a matter of interest what the number you acquire for the processor in his in WEI? I only ask for the reason that I score of 7.9 degrees at all times, nevertheless my CPU, which is 7.6 or 7.7 I imagine and that is overclocked to 4.3 GHz i5 2500K.

I imagine your WEI score (for what they are worth) are pretty good. The rate of SSD is not actually a bad SATA2 drive. I've seen inferior scores with a number of SATA3 units. I imagine my score processor is the identical as yours and as a matter of attention do not shift much, about 1 or maybe two, when I overclocked from 3.3 to 4.3 GHz. Just goes to show once more congested.

I'll be interested in how things are going with the RAM drive.

I will follow above steps and will let you know if I get any complexity. I like to thank everyone for their suggestion.