Thread: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard featuring onboard 20GB Intel SSD 311 Series

GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard featuring onboard 20GB Intel SSD 311 Series

Recently I have heard that SSD Bundle Enables Users to Effortlessly Take Advantage of Intel Smart Response Technology for an Instant System Performance Boost. I would give just about anything to inquire puts forth concerning this in portion.

Re: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard featuring onboard 20GB Intel SSD 311 Series

Yes it is true, GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading producer of motherboards, representation cards and registering equipment keys affirmed the unique GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD motherboard dependent upon the Intel Z68 Express chipset and pre-packed with the 20GB Intel Solid-State Drive 311 Series. The incorporated mSATA-based single level unit (SLC) strong-state drive (SSD), permits users to exploit the display profits of Intel Smart Response Technology straight out of the case. The bundle is anticipated to be good to go to close-users in promptly June from chose available retailers universally.

Re: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard featuring onboard 20GB Intel SSD 311 Series

I would give just about anything to join more info about it. The world’s first motherboard to come pre-bundled with an Intel SSD 311 interposed Richard Chen, VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at GIGABYTE. Our clients apprehend the exhibition profits that Intel Smart Response Technology needs to give, and the Z68XP-UD3-iSSD is the most effortless route for them to in a split second exploit the display support.

By offering the Intel SSD 311 Series, advanced for Intel Smart Response Technology, with GIGABYTE's Z68XP-UD3-iSSD MOTHERBOARD, we are able to carry the profits of built framework responsiveness to more users,” expressed Pete Hazen, chief of promoting for Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. “A group for example this offers users a plain, connect-and-play entrance to the quicker reaction environment of storing with a SSD.

GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel Smart Response Technology, permitting users to encounter framework display comparative to SSD-just frameworks. Intel Smart Response innovation works by utilizing insightful block-based storing of oftentimes utilized provisions to enhance framework exhibition and responsiveness. Indeed, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are fit to outflank crossover drive frameworks by something greater than 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test score) and convey a 60% appearance enhancement over HDD-just frameworks in PC Mark Vantage Suite.

GIGABYTE mSATA Motherboards (Total of 5 models):

• GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD (bundled with Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series)
    • GA-Z68XP-UD3
    • GA-Z68XP-D3
    • GA-Z68AP-D3
    • GA-Z68P-DS3

In reality I was looking previous today on internet and they had a Z68-UD7-B3 which looks a part such as my P67-UD7-B3 and appeared to have just about the same specs as my plank but obviously mine isn't dependent upon the Intel Z68 chipset.

Does anybody have intimation with reference to what they could be charging for this Gigabyte board with SSD 311? I won't be running out and acquiring one but still I wish I had looked a spot deeper into what may be descending the channeled for motherboards and Sandy Bridge chips but, wow well. Not similar to this is the first time that has happened to me and as likely as not the final.

I am totally cheerful with my decision of impending over to Gigabyte however for a motherboard. I beyond any doubt can see what they will do following to whip this pre bundled SSD setup and after that the plan of having the capacity to upgrade a motherboard?

I don't recognize what will be following but it is all going in the right course. Gigabyte for the most part appears to be in the bleeding edge with the advancements that matter.

The really interesting thing is the SSD side of things is absolutely what the Marvell 9130 chip was touting. SSD and a Platter drive enduring the some controller giving you flat expense platter space with 80% of the SSD speed.