Thread: Not getting display with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4

Not getting display with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4

I have assembled my computer in which I have Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard and 4Gb RAM. after connecting all the components to gather when I start the computer at that time I didn’t get display afetr loading BIOS. is there anything wrong with my computer or something else is causing this problem.

Please help me to fix this issue. thank you in advance.

Re: Not getting display with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4

I will first suggest you that you have to check first whether all the components which you have used with your computer is installed correctly or not. you should open your cabinet and after that you have to connect all the components of the machine properly and after connecting all the things together you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Connect your monitor with other computer and after connecting the monitor with other computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you get the same issue after connecting the monitor with other computer then I think problem is with your monitor only and that is why you are not getting display. If you don’t get the same problem after connecting your monitor with different machine then you have to remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card from your computer you have to connect it with the different PCI-E slot and after connecting the graphic card with the different slot you have to check whether you are getting the display or not. some times by changing PCI-e slot also this type of problem can take place. try this tricks and after that you have to let me know whether your problem get solved or not.

According to me you have to check whether in BIOS setting PCI-e slot has set as default in which you have connected the graphic card. go to the BIOS setting and check it first and also check whether other settings are proper or not.