Thread: HP pavilion dv4 CPU not functioning

HP pavilion dv4 CPU not functioning

Last I buy new HP pavilion dv4 laptop and now I realize that the CPU of the laptop can’t work at all. Yesterday, I faced that only Caps Lock and Num Lock LED are blink and remaining are doesn’t glow. When I read some article then they mention that this happens because of the CPU not functioning properly. Any help to solve this problem would be appreciating.

Re: HP pavilion dv4 CPU not functioning

Before doing any think you need to check that the CPU of the system has been really work or not. If this is not work then you need to use the special technique that work to solve your problem. in that process, you need to change the CPU of the motherboard. This changing the CPU will be help to solve your complicated task.

You can also use an upgrade the driver of the CPU. This process has to be work to change the support files of the CPU. In that you need to use a proper way to update this driver. Online up gradation of the driver also work to solve your problem. You might not be able to perform the upgrade unless you can find the files. The device manager help to find out this online driver update facility. Then use this and check that the CPU works or not. If you didn't find the right type of Intel CPU drivers, then your laptop CPU not works well.

The chipset connects the microprocessor to the rest of the motherboard. Hence is the chipset not works well then it could be possible that the CPU means microprocessor not work well.
    Will I have to look closer for the Chipset drivers. You can load the chipset drivers from within Windows, on your hard drive. This process works to load the diver onto your system.

If everything on the Mobo works except the fan header. In that case, you need to check that the motherboard of the system has been properly work or not. This process has to be gives the indication of the motherboard has been properly work with the processor or not.

It is a common problem with HP laptops that most of the time CPU did not work well. You need to take the help of the expert advice by reading the manual of the laptop. In that laptop you can find the number of hardware setting. Then use this process and try to identify that the system CPU has not been work or not. Bios help to you for identify the setting of this hardware using the CMOS setting menu.

Can you run the disk, or it doesn't show up at all? For solving this problem you need to use a CPU driver upgrade task by using the motherboard CD. This CD helps to you for solving your problem. if you can’t able to fix this problem then you need to use an Uses the highest quality CPU. when i turn on the switch to the power supply the motherboard receives power and if it won’t receive the power supply then problem is present on the power supply. In that case, reestablish the connection. This will be work for solving your complicated problem.

I have the same issue. I took my computer to a repair shop. The expert person on that shop helps me to solve this problem. I think you also use this type of help for solving your complicated problem. You can also take the help of the manual as well as the official site expert person. Try this and follow instruction onto it.