Thread: Unable to find Video controller compatible for VGA on Intel d101 ggc

Unable to find Video controller compatible for VGA on Intel d101 ggc

From past couple of days I have noticed an issue while missing 3 drivers on the computer of mine. I am looking to update the Video controller. I let you know that I have already mentioned the name of the motherboard on the computer of mine. any help to make the thing working for me. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find Video controller compatible for VGA on Intel d101 ggc

Looking at the matter I wanted to know about the computer configuration of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of mine? do you have done any changes on the computer? what is the exact computer configuration of yours? is there any error message on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the requirement of mine.

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should click on this. Now you should enter D101 into the search query and enter the name of the operating system and simply download and install the necessary drivers on the computer.

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over that there is Standard Video Controller and you will get the Windows operating system. But you should be aware of thing that minimum standard driver and it will not give the good graphic size. I think you will get the minimum graphic resolution of 640X480. If you wanted to get the higher screen resolution than you have to look for the driver for the adapter which you have installed on the computer of yours and it is already6 mentioned in the previous post of this particular thread. Let me know if you are looking to get the further assistance on this particular matter than feel free to ask the same.

So in the device manager there's a yellow exclamation point by the video Controller (VGA Compatible). You need to double click on that exclamation mark. then use online downloading facility on your windows based system. Using this simple technique you can able to solve this query. Try this solution and hope that you can able to solve such driver not found problem.