Thread: Windows is not booting with Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5C XMS2

Windows is not booting with Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5C XMS2

The problem is with booting up windows. I have installed the Windows 7 several times. I have tried swapping each and every peripheral individually but still I am not able to find the problem for this. Usually for this kind of issue the main reason is RAM. I own Corsair cm2x2048-6400c5c TWINS. So I think that the problem is with the memory modules but when try these modules on other computer, they work perfectly. Furthermore I have tried so many things which I cannot explain here in order to solve the problem but no luck. I hope that my new computer is not dead.

Re: Windows is not booting with Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5C XMS2

Any boards have problems with long lines at the store. I've had so few bench made with 1.2 and 4 G-modules, 2 modules at 800MHz with 2G are still ok, depending on the board, or a 4. 2x4G go with 800 on board the least. When you've been with 1GHz 2x2G problems if you have not bought the right story. Grade Corsair has disappointed me as excessive. You can still turn down a bit on the timing or supply the North Bridge with a little more excitement, but that's all nonsense.

Try it once with a Clear CMOS. Then be loaded for the Default settings BIOS. The AMD CPU's often get a small problem when all memory slots are occupied. Even if you have only swapped 2x1GB 2x2GB modules against the new modules will have different latencies than were previously in there. If you have the memory detection switched off by SPD could cause these problems start. Set in the fall of the recognition memory by SPD, or place the command rate of 1 to 2 and setting other higher memory timings. The Command Rate must be set almost always higher.

If you have another hard drive around that is not in use, try installing Windows on that and use that as the primary drive with the current drive as a secondary disk to see if you can get all the data from the first before formatting. Furthermore you can also try just connecting the drive into another computer and see if you can grab something off.

The memory will not work because of different speeds. You have the differences with single sided and double sided, but I do not think it is. Single Sided and Double-sided, often does not work so well together. Try to boot with only the new Corsair memory. IT also only flips when loading Windows, because if the BIOS is doing not much has happened in the RAM so not much can go wrong. Only when loading Windows RAM built.

As is known, although most of the motherboards support in theory, now, up to 8 GB of RAM, almost all of today's applications, running 32-bit, meets the limitation of the availability of a maximum of 2GB of RAM. How, then, to the best use of a higher amount of RAM to get the most out of your system? The 32-bit operating systems can have only 4 GB of RAM and Windows Vista in particular, depending on your hardware, from 3 to 3.5GB of total memory installed. This further limitation is due to the mapping of some peripherals, such as video cards, can also get to use 512MB of total system memory.

At Asus, it is often on the QVL. This is a list of RAM modules which are classified by Asus as "suitable". However, there were already some people have also got the modules to run, which are not on this list. I myself run an Asus Striker Extreme 4GB Corsair Ram and have had no problems, although these also are not on the QVL. The list for your Asus board you'll find the rest on the Asus website under the respective side board.

To ensure that the card selected is compatible with your PC, there are two complementary methods:
    • Go to the memory maker's website, which provides PCs and motherboards companionable with their RAM: This method is suitable for all PCs, and is the only possible for PC brand, when no information is given the site of the maker of the PC;
    • Visit the website of the maker of the motherboard, which gives a list of tested memory and guarantees functional: This method is well suited to PCs assembled based motherboards Asus, ASRock, Gigabyte, MSI, but should not for the PC brand, the motherboard is specially constructed.

If the Ram walk when they are installed separately, either the memory is not compatible with the other RAM chips or the motherboard cannot handle different brands and therefore it will buy another bar of identical mark preferably. Some processors support slots on the motherboard and therefore sometimes the problem of slots may come from a problem of your processor. (But before it is best to test Ram compatible with the motherboard before choosing this hypothesis). If you put two or three Ram respectively on motherboards Dual channel and triple channel, check out the sites have put on the same color You can try to change the frequency of memory in the bios and lower it. It is also possible to modify the bios voltage or timings to put references to the Ram if the Ram is not recognized references to the manufacturer. But be careful not to do anything or you could toast the memory modules

Mixing kits is not at all suggested. That's why every kit is passing by itself except not jointly. They're not suggested otherwise definite to work collectively. You can attempt lowering the memory pace to 667 MHz and notice if it stabilizes....