Thread: System freeze after installing Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 Vengeance on Asus P8P67 Deluxe

System freeze after installing Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 Vengeance on Asus P8P67 Deluxe

I have just assembled with these configurations and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits. The system was extremely instable, scarcely freezing; occasionally don’t even end loading Windows. I attempted each single tip I may perhaps obtain except not anything could resolve my freezing trouble. What do you suggest me?

Re: System freeze after installing Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 Vengeance on Asus P8P67 Deluxe

Although quite a time ago when this thread was opened but I came on it because I have exactly the same problem. Random freeze with a simultaneous loss of all current USB connections. I'm just as it seems at least for me found the error but still cannot eliminate. After I had been daily 1-2 freeze, the computer is now running again for 14 days Stable. I had suspected a defect Ram and therefore built one of the two RAM modules from. The computer then ran back magnificently and I assumed I had accidentally caught the defective module. But I wanted to be sure and have changed after a week the two ram modules ... contrary to my assumption of the system was running but still stable.

Re: System freeze after installing Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 Vengeance on Asus P8P67 Deluxe

I've solved the mystery: Although in the BIOS memory at 1600 mhz manually adjusted, are the timings of the modules set much sharper than the XMP to the Modules is stored.

So RAM is at least in the compatibility list, the manufacturer of the board. Freeze was not very enlightening, the only one standing with problematic driver showed up. Which exactly I could not see, and now, unfortunately, because of Bluescreeen no longer shows up, I cannot even look sent screenshot or something to which he now just has a problem. With the SATA ports, I was not really aware until now that it different manufacturers are times I look like to me, and then meld again.

I had exactly the same problem with a system similar compilation. I have long searched in internet and tried everything possible, what has ultimately helped was the Ram in the bios to manually set to 1066. This is annoying but since my system is running completely stable. So check it out and made reports.

Corsair sent the message that they soon new DDR3 memory modules on the market will bring. It is about the Vengeance series, which Corsair is ideal for the high-end users and gamers who like to overclock their components. They all have a low voltage (1.5V), which should be good for compatibility and energy efficiency. The kits are obtainable in single, dual as well as triple module versions from 4 GB to 16 GB. Furthermore they all come through aluminum heat spreaders. I would recommend ensuring for the most up-to-date motherboard BIOS then install presently single module and load system defaults and allow XMP Profile one and afterward put out of action legacy USB and check the modules individually with memtest to be certain one is not fading.