Thread: Is TX650 V2 PSU compatible with Intel DP67BG motherboard?

Is TX650 V2 PSU compatible with Intel DP67BG motherboard?

Hi, I have recently bought a Intel DP67BG motherboard and probably updated each and every hardware in my machine, and that’s why I am quite confused about updating power supply.

Because I have heard that we should at least try to upgrade that as well when we install all the newer parts in the machine to run it efficiently, but still let me know whether updating power supply is necessary. And if so then why?

I have mentioned one power supply model in the title, so please let me know whether it would be ok with the motherboard I have mentioned.

Re: Is TX650 V2 PSU compatible with Intel DP67BG motherboard?

Yeah I would say it is somehow necessary as whenever we update any hardware in the machine it is quite significant to make sure whether the newer hardware will be compatible with the existing one? And while it comes to their performance we need to check whether the power that the newer hardware needs meets the one we have and here comes the necessity.

In other words if suppose we are having a hardware which needs a PSU minimum of 450Watts, and we are having lesser than that so obviously we have to upgrade it as well, or else it would not balance the overall performance of the machine.

I am agree with the above user and I would like to tell you that the model you have selected would be best one with the motherboard you have mentioned.

But still it would be better if you specify your other configuration as well, because though motherboard is a vital component but we should take care of other hardware as well.

if you want to see the compatibility among motherboard and PSU then according to me you should try to visit your motherboard’s website.

As you’ll get the compatibility hardware list with this board.

I have same opinion as you should get this one and after all 650Watt is quite enough to have for the machine. though I am using another board but still didn’t got any problem with the machine.

I would like to tell you some of the feature of the product, which will make you buy this for sure.

1. be conventional to the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is rearward well-matched with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards

2. A devoted single +12V rail provides effortless configuration and utmost compatibility with the latest GPU’s and other components too.

3. energetic Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99

4. common AC input from 90~264V

5. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit defense provide most security for your significant system components

6. high-class Japanese capacitors offers uncompromised performance and consistency.

7. A five year service contract and lifetime access to Corsair's renowned technical support and customer service

8. protection Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick

I am agree with the above user as you should either visit the motherboard manyfacture’s official website and see the compatibility but apart from hat you have another option as well, such as there are too many tools as well that provides compatibility.

Some website provide this test online.

I would say you should try some another one as with this hardware you’ll have fan noise issue with it.

I have different recommendation as you should get AX750 because the thing is like they are built to meet the same ATX specifications.

As the power supply has A Fully Modular Cabling System with Incredible Efficiency. With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair specialized Series Gold PSU runs quieter, produces negligible excess heat, and put away your money every month. Some of feature are mentioned below.

1. wholly modular cable system permit you to utilize merely the cables you requires Power supply advance and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply

2. Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis

3. Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)

Thanks about the suggestions guys but when I was about to buy it online the thing that I have noticed was like each and every website has different selling price. So is there any one having same power supply please let me know what is the exact price of it and from where I’ll get offer on it while buying?

Or does it simply buy it from the computer hardware store.

I think the PSU you are about to have would cost you around Rs. 5.3K, what price you have seen on websites? If you are getting cheaper than this so you can order it from there only, or else buying it from the computer hardware store would be good option.

I hope you must be aware as if you order it online then you may have to pay more for the same product as they will charge you some extra amount as a charge too. And delivery charges would also be applied on the product.

My personal recommendation to avoid buying online.

I have ordered it from the official website only and from there you can have it around 99.99 US dollars, just have a glance HERE.