Thread: How much ram do I need to run Sims 3 type of PC game? ‎

How much ram do I need to run Sims 3 type of PC game? ‎

I want some information related to the RAM. That information explains to the size of RAM I need to play the pc games and as per the title suggest the game is to be almost similar to the Sims 3 game. Then help me to solve this query. Thanks in advance.

Re: How much ram do I need to run Sims 3 type of PC game? ‎

The Sims Medieval is the latest in the “The Sims” gaming series produced by Electronic Arts. If you want to play such kind of games onto your system then normally the system requires 4GB of RAM. This is not the minimum criteria but it is the size of the RAM that never gives any problem at the loading or running this video game.

I bought Sims 3, I played it and it was running really slow. I use this game on the 512MB of RAM. Hence I think that the small RAM size has been works to slow the speed of the game. Then I try to upgrade the RAM size. It works and after upgrading it to the 2GB size I got the actual performance. Hence I think RAM plays an important role when user tries to play such games on system.

The Sims 3 will allow your Sims to explore entire neighborhoods. In such gaming process, the RAM upgrading will be help to do this task on great manner. In that process, the support files of the game has been loaded and temporary stored on the RAM. This large size of the data can’t be loaded on the cache memory. The reason behind that size of the cache memory is very small. Hence the role of the RAM has important on here.

For loading the support files of the game has been help to you for doing this game load on the fast manner. Then after loading this game you can able to access the number of features and facility of the game in high speed way.

Well, that’s not a problem as adding more memory to a desktop isn’t a difficult task. If your system contains satisfied amount of RAM size, then I think you have not need to do this RAM upgrade task on it. You can load such games on that system. Later on if you fill that this RAM size is not sufficient then use this upgrade RAM process.

Well increasing the RAM in your desktop will increase the computer’s performance. If you are familiar with Sims games or similar to this type of high configuration based games then yes your system need at least 2GB of RAM. Then it works in well manner.

In this process, Operating System, and Processor on your computer system also plays major role along with the video card. Then if you really want to check the performance of the video game on higher system, then this upgrades system also necessary. This will be work to enlarge the performance of your system.

I also think that this hardware is necessary but if you want to play this game then the 512MB RAM must be increment to the minimum 1GB. Otherwise it gives loading problem.

Try using systmerequirement site and running this process on your computer to check the compatibility issue. The similar type of information is also provided by the official site link of the respective game. Then use this type of official help to solve your query. In this process also you need to check video card. It helps to you for solving your problem.

This type of high profile games will take up about 2-3 gigabyte of memory. Then you need to insert 2GB of the RAM onto it. the official site also gives such type of help. Use it and see what happen on it.