Thread: Will my computer going to be most faster if i Add 1 GB of Ram?

Will my computer going to be most faster if i Add 1 GB of Ram?

I have one common question regarding the system RAM and the question is as if I add 1GB of RAM on existing motherboard then how much it more effective from the previous one. I use this RAM on my windows 7 system. Any information related to this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Will my computer going to be most faster if i Add 1 GB of Ram?

You would likely not advantage from it - but your computer definitely obtains more responsive, efficient, and appears faster. This adding 1GB RAM onto it will be help to just add more memory onto it. This will be makes an effort to access the data more efficiently and fast manner. The basic concept behind that is the system use the RAM for storing the data temporary on it. Hence the system has more capable to store more data on it.

The difference is not really big, unless you are a gamer or heavily multitask. This adding extra RAM onto it will be help to just provide more memory to this system. This will be help to the gamer and high configuration based application to store there data and load process data in more fast way. Hence this will be helpful to increase the speed of loading.

If we check the basic application of the system RAM then the information come is as: this RAM is a primary memory. System can use it for storing the data that are helpful including the OS support files, application support files and many other execution files. If we add RAM of the system then the storing capability can be increased. It improves the system performance.

When you upgrade RAM from 500MB to 1GB then the difference of loading is almost double. RAM should only be increased if u r using the system as high end server. This RAM increasing also helps to improve the speedup of loading and execution. Then try this and see what happen onto it.

In that case, you can use inbuilt facility also to enlarge the speed. This are the cleaning the unnecessary support files of the system. Yes, the system cleaner task also helps to solve your problem. In that you can use a Disk Cleanup option which is present on the System Tools menu. You can remove the presented temporary files onto it. Then it helps to you for solving this problem.

Removing the temporary files also help a lot to do this speedup process of the system. There is no need to try to add extra RAM on it. Then try this and check the performance of the system. I hope that you get the real problem. Adding extra RAM help to load the video games on the system in fast way. Few of the games need the specific requirement that help to you for solving any loading problem.

For more information you can contact the official site expert. Try this and see what happen onto it. The manual of the RAM and processor gives the indication that how should this will be effective to the system when you add more RAM onto it.