Thread: eMachine ET1850 - Which Power Supply need to use on Motherboard

eMachine ET1850 - Which Power Supply need to use on Motherboard

Last month I buy eMachine ET1850 desktop pc and now I facing some information related to this desktop pc. The problem is as I want power supply that helps me to access on the motherboard of this desktop pc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: eMachine ET1850 - Which Power Supply need to use on Motherboard

The 400 Watt ATX Power Supply for HP Compaq eMachine ET1850 desktop pc is best. This is the power supply that can be specially work to provide the power supply to this motherboard. It Support Intel "Pentium 4" and AMD "Athlon XP". It also support for the Single ball bearing fan design. The power connector of this motherboard are to be really work well to provide the power supply to the motherboard and other connectivity devices of the desktop pc.

ITXdepot is also an optional power supply that offers power supplies for a range of applications. You can if you need to replace the exiting power supply in your system then this power supply is the best that can be help to you for making the better power connection.

At £300, eMachine's ET1850 is definitely a budget system. But sometimes the internal components of this desktop pc is not been work well. In that case, you need to change the specific component. The same thing happens on your system. You need to use an PSU for this connection. In that it just tries to find the best compatible PSU for your desktop pc. Then select any best power supply for your system and if you really faced such kind of problem then you need to visit the official site and get the reviews about this issue.

This ATX12V power supply is a 250W, PS2 Form Factor. This power supply is to be almost similar types. There is normally the two sections present on it. they are AT and ATX power supply. You can use an ATX power supply. This will be help to you for providing the correct porwer to the motherboard.

I have read the specification of this desktop pc and they explain that the Maximum Power Supply Wattage is as 250 W. then before selecting any power supply you need to check this important thing. It will be help to choose best compatible PSU.

This 250W is the maximum power supply necessary for providing good power to this type of the desktop pc. Then you can first make sure that the selected power supply is provides this 250W power supply. But if you ask my personal opinion about it then I suggest that use an inbuilt power supply. This will be I am sure that not gives any problem. The expert person also helps to you for doing this task. You can get the model number of your PSU on the manual of this desktop pc.

If you have any questions about this power supply of the system then you need to telephone our Technical Support agents for free. They help to you for solve this power supply problem. Then use it and see performance about it.