Thread: Unable to bootup Packard Bell Imedia 1529 Desktop

Unable to bootup Packard Bell Imedia 1529 Desktop

I have windows based computer at home. I am having my computer since 5 years and it is working absolutely fine. I like to play games, listen songs, use ms office and few other similar applications. Recently I just updated my ram. I was feeling some problems while performing few operations. My system was getting hanged while operating few applications etc. so an expert advised me to upgrade the ram. I have noticed that the fan is at highspeed and the hard disk flashes. I see a message on the screen saying no signal. I can hear some noise but I am not sure from where it is coming. I am not able to boot up. I would like to know what could be the issue. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: Unable to bootup Packard Bell Imedia 1529 Desktop

I have gone through your query. I assume that there is some problem with your hard disk. I think your hard disk has got corrupted. I would like to know how old your hard disk is. Please mention it in the next post.

Well, definitely the hard disk has got corrupted. I would say that you will have to replace the hard disk that you are having. I would say that if you want to check your hard disk then try to unplug it and install it in some other computer and see. I hope you will come to know what the issue is. If your hard disk is working fine with other computer then I think that the problem is somewhere with your computer or else it is the hard disk.

You are saying that the fan is spinning at maximum speed, so let me tell you that this indicates that the computer is not completing the power on self test. You also say that there is no signal on the monitor then this means that graphics card is not fine as it is not outputting anything. I think your graphic card is not installed properly. I would say that first you check that. If your graphic card is installed properly then it could be the motherboard that is faulty. I would say that if this is the scene then you must try replacing the motherboard of yours.

I was facing similar kind of problem last year. I had upgraded my system and had a good specification. Everything was working fine for few days. Then one day suddenly my computer started showing problems. Whenever I used to try to turn on the computer, my computer used to show no signal on the startup and used to not boot at all. I was very much annoyed. I had tried a lot to find the solution but couldn’t do anything. Then I read somewhere on one forum to check the graphics card. I checked the graphics card and it was faulty. Then I bought a new graphics card, I got it installed and my problem of not booting up and no signal all vanished. My computer is working absolutely fine since then. So I would recommend you to also try to change graphics card.

Well I think the issue that you are having us because of some problems in the power supply. I have through your query very well and now I suspect that the psu if you have isn’t fine. I would suggest you to check the power supply. I hope it is fine.

I would suggest you to format your computer once. I am sure that formatting would resolve your issue. I would say that re-install the operating system that you are having or else install different operating system. I hope you know how to install the operating system. If you don’t know how to format, then I would say that take the help of google website or take help form an expert regarding this.