Thread: How to find out which motherboard I have

How to find out which motherboard I have

Hello guys, well I was thinking that I'm having a conflict with my RAM and my Motherboard always because of which I get steady crash. Even I want to get new RAM but I will be not making sure that it is well-matched with my motherboard which I am using now on my system. So I want help of yours that how do I find that what kind of motherboard I am having it and also using on the system presently. So please suggest what I should do and also which would be correct method to find the motherboard. Thanks for the reply you will give me.

Re: How to find out which motherboard I have

There are couple of the software’s available to find out the component that you are using on the current running system, I would suggest you to get it on your system, and with that you will be able to find which motherboard you are using it.

Well my friend there are software to find out the system components which you are using, such as the motherboard, RAM, graphics card and many more. So I would suggest you better download the software from the internet and install it on the system and also you will be able to find out the detail of the system which you are using it. As you got the details then you will be able to find the appropriate RAM which is supportive on your motherboard. So you first check the motherboard of yours and get the exact RAM for your system and also it is supportive and good to use.

You can check the motherboard by a very simple and also easy method which is the go the my computer in that just right click and go to the properties, as you click you will be able to see the motherboard of yours in the computer under the General section.

There is software which is name as the CTBIOS, so you can go to the Google and search for it you will be able to get the links on the Google and also you will be get the links to download it. So I would recommend you to download the software on the system, as you are done with the download then you will be able to get the file on the system, as you run the software then the software will get all the data of the motherboard and display on the screen of your system. So you download and the all the configuration of the motherboard which will make easy for you to buy the exact and the perfect RAM for your motherboard. Hope the suggestion might help you.

Even I will also suggest for the same software which the above user have told you to try and also to work it out to get the motherboard details of your system. So get it and find out the motherboard for you.

If you search on the Google for the software then you will get plenty of the software’s to find out the motherboard details on the running system. So you can get any of them and also if you want just the name of the motherboard then that can be find out by the right click on my computer and you will be able to see the name of the motherboard with the exact series you are using it. if you want more details then you can go and download some of the software which is been suggest by the other users also, so download and get the details of the motherboard. Hope it help you.

Thank you for the suggestion and advice you people have given to me will try them and get it done for my system.