Thread: Cannot start emachine E4252

Cannot start emachine E4252

Recently I have purchased an Emachine E4252 desktop computer for myself. My Emachine E4252 pc is running on windows vista operating system. My Emachine E4252 pc was working absolutely fine till now but from yesterday it is giving me problems. The thing is when I try to switch on the machine, it starts up to load windows but my machine switches off. I don’t why this is happening. I am very much annoyed. I have tried the safe mode, but nothing happened and all in vain. I would like to hear from you all people. Any suggestions regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot start emachine E4252

I think there is some issue with your psu. Make sure that it psu is fine. I have a lot of experience till now so I know that the shutdown generally happens if there is some issue with the power supply. I had a computer at my home. Whenever I used to turn it on, it used to load for some 5 seconds and then used to get shutdown. I really used to get very disappointed. I took my pc to the dealer from where I had I got it. They told me that there are some issues with my ram and I have to get it replaced. I then got the ram replaced. After the new ram, my problem got resolved. So I would recommend you to check the ram too. As far as I suspect it is definitely a hardware issue.

I think that virus has infected your computer very badly. I would suggest you to try booting up. Try to install the new operating system. Try to Format the hard disk.

I suspect that the there is no proper power supply to your pc. I think your system might have got overheated. I would suggest you try to enter the bios settings once. Check the temperature and cpu fan speed. Make sure that the fans are working on the power supply and the CPU's heat sink.

I think its cpu cooling. I would ask you to make sure that the heat sink is protected and there is no problem in the fan action. I think there is some problem with your computer’s fan. I think that the fan is not pushing the air through. I would suggest you to go for a store cooler if you have a boxed cpu. I hope it helps.

I think you should contact the customer care support people to help you out. I think there is some serious issues. Ask them to guide you. They are experts and they will guide you properly. Let them tell you the problem first and then decide what you want to do. I would say that if they are replacing it then get it replaced. I hope your machine is in warranty period. Remember that if there is some physical damage then you will not get the benefit of warranty.

I think you should go to the dealer form where you have purchased this machine. You can also google on the internet. I would suggest you to check about this issue on the internet. For this you can view different forums available on the internet. I am sure that you will find atleast some kind of assistance.

I would suggest you to first make sure that all the cables and wires are properly connected to each other. It is possible that there is some lack in connection. I would suggest you to most importantly check the connection of fan with the motherboard.