Thread: Help in Choosing GPU vs CPU Gaming Computer

Help in Choosing GPU vs CPU Gaming Computer

I’m looking into building my own PC this Holiday, but the problem arrives is to be the system I choose has the similar kind of configuration with minor difference. I want to use this system as an gaming computer and hence the configuration of this desktop PC is high. This both the system contain the Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard, Kingston ValueR DDR3 RAM, Blu-Ray Sony Optiarc CD/DVD with the Samsung or the Sony HDD. The difference between this two system is its CPU and the GPU. One is to be contains the AMD Athlon II CPU with Gainward GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU. While the other is to be holds the AMD Phenom II CPU and HD6850 GPU. I need help to choose the best gaming computer between this two. I am looking for some useful comments on this. Thanks.

Re: Help in Choosing GPU vs CPU Gaming Computer

The generic answer would be 'the Phenom is better'. Until Bulldozer's architecture, the Phenom II remains as AMD's high end platform. It works really well to load and then run the high configuration games. If you want to play such kind of games then the best thing is to be use an Phenom II CPU onto it. This will be also provide the several types of compatibility with all of its excising system. As per the configuration you mentioned this processor based system is the best that can be really helpful for the gaming desktop pc.

The performance of this system is most of the time depends upon the CPU speed. Hence I suggest to you for check the configuration and the clock frequency of this mentioned CPU. It will be describe that the difference between this two CPU.

AMD athlon ii is now the world's most affordable quad-core processor. If you think that to play the high configuration games, then this processor is best for you. The other important distinction is that it does not feature an unlocked multiplier. It is clocked at an healthy 3Ghz and hence there will be lot of features will be run in fast manner. Try this on your system and hope that it solve your problem.

I have experience about this issue and I must share my own experience with you. The AMD Phenom II isn't a good option today, go with the Athlon II X4 630. It makes sense to equip multi-core processors that works well with its own mentioned memory. Hence if you need to build the system with loading high specification video games, then this is the best processor for you. You can also check its number of reviews on the AMD official site. It help to you a lot.

I think the AMD Athlon II CPU with the GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU work well on your gaming computer. It has not any kind of compatibility problem with the mentioned Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard. Try this combination.

In the gaming computer the GPU means the graphics card play an important role. We need to much take care about what the GPU present on it. If this system can’t hold the good graphics card then most of the graphics loading problem arrives on it. You can select the GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU for the better response. This will be making an effort to provide the high graphics features on your system. Then use this GPU and hope that it solves your problem. It also works well with the AMD Athlon II CPU. Hence try this and experience the real performance.

I think that the motherboard is also plays an important role on this gaming computer. The motherboard has to be providing the interface within the video card and the CPU. Hence we also need to take care of this motherboard issues regarding your choice of the gaming computer. In general, I'd say the Phenom II system offers better features than the other.

I have used both the CPU and when I check the difference between this two system then the AMD Phenom processor on it. Try this and it will be help to you for playing the video games with better experience.

You can use price issue to compare two processors. The AMD Phenom processor will not be cheaper than the other processor. Hence if you think related to the price then this is not the best processor. But the performance prospective this is the best processor for the gaming system. The other mentioned processor will be not much problematic on the gaming system. You can also use this for the online as well as video game.

The GeForce GTX 560 Ti comes with a clock speed of 822 MHz and the related cache memory of this video card also helps to load the gaming application with an fast manner. It will be causing you a noticeable difference will be the graphics card. It never gives any problem if we use proper installation process on it. You can also check the number of reviews of this processor and the graphics card for taking decision of the gaming computer.