Thread: Need Adjustment help in the new ASUS P8Z68- V build

Need Adjustment help in the new ASUS P8Z68- V build

I'm looking for any adjustments on a P8Z68-V LE.

Below is what I am working with so far:

• 8GB CAS 7 2x4GB 240pin ddr3
    • Antec 900w power supply
    • Intel Core i7-2600K
    • Noctua NH D14
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB (two fans, not over clocked)
    • *two 300GB SATA drives in a striped array
    • *64GB SSD drive to boot off of.
    • *Antec 902 case.
    • *Blu-ray /DVD-R
    • * means I'm reusing from my last computer.

I'm searching for the motherboard. I quite don't require a ton of beeps. Actually need a fast, stable motherboard that backings what I have, has a small room for upgrade in the event that I see fit, and doesn't use up every last cent. I was regarding the P8Z68-V LE, but dang assuming that I am able to spot any info on it (different than specs). A few discussion presents of individuals requiring conclusions, and one discussion post by someone maxim it wasn't made for gaming, but they would be able to perhaps be talking out of their cap. I'd put a parcel more store by the conclusions of an Arsian. Some please infer me with respectable alterations.

Re: Need Adjustment help in the new ASUS P8Z68- V build

From what I comprehend, the measure of GPU memory you need quite relies on what resolutions you play at (and what level of impacts you have turned on, absolutely against-associating). I think at 1920x1200 (give or take 1080P) 1 GB is commonly sufficient. Higher than that, you'll perhaps need a 2 GB card.

Read some reviews over the internet, a considerable few reviews of the Radeon HD 6950 1GB vs the 2GB form right when the 1GB turned out, and I accept most found virtually indistinguishable appearance between the several in most incredibly titles at 1920x1200 or comparable. All the more at 2560x1600 there was just about no distinction--even though at 2560x1600 a specific Radeon HD 6950 is as likely as not so abate at that determination (for the amusements being referred to) that possibly the contrast didn't matter.

I'm in the process of searching for an exceptional card between GTX 560 Ti and the GTX 570. It needs to be overclockable, but likewise VERY calm. I've viewed various a few fan configurations, and I thought it was the gameplan to go, but in the vast majority of the explorations they declare that they get truly noisy. It is tricky to spot a place those inspections different video cards and likewise has sound estimation as a component of the assessment course of action, as opposed to simply a spur of the moment comment.

Here it goes new system specs.

• Case: Antech 902
    • MoBo: Asus P8Z68-V
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
    • Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14
    • RAM: Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9
    • Video Card: Gigabyte GV-N570SO-13I
    • HDD: Seagate ST31000524AS
    • SSD: Corsair CSSD-F60GB3-BK (Intel SRT caching)
    • Power Supply: Antec HCG-900
    • BD Drive: Pioneer BDC-202
    • Case fans: Enermax UCTB12
    • Keyboard: Logitech G15
    • Mouse: Logitech G5

I got an exceptional deal on the capacity supply. And then the final time I was cutting it too close, brought about my capacity supply to squeal. Since I got an exceptional deal, the capacity supply is stated to be exceptionally calm, I figured it will do. Wattage is similar to a pool. It doesn't matter provided that it is too profound; you are just utilizing the top. These fans have great reviews.

I've invariably had good fortunes with Antec and have just had issues when I run with some different mark. This is simply a rebranded Delta anyway, I suspect. I even now have that part, so I'm not positively sweating it. The parts ought to be here in the following few days and I'll see what happens from there.

I haven't powered the system up, but anyhow I have every last item joined. I could prefer to declare at this time that the Noctua NH-D14, Asus P8Z68-V, and the Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 (1866 Vengeance) are NOT set up to fit as one. I had to bow some heatsink blades and bow the high temperature spreaders simply a touch to get them to fit. Then the Antec 902 entryway fan wouldn't fit with the NH-D14 heatsink, so I moved the fan around to the back, but I needed to move the sieve with it so conclusion the drill. A couple of holes and it fits fine, and doesn't even look fixed. That leaves the fan mount for the entryway open, looks sort of grave (to me). I attempted uprooting the plexiglass, but that is all that keeps the side barbecue on.

I think you need a 2 GB movie card, basically in light of the fact that I fondness the immense textures and such. Someone proposed I ought to actually get a 1GB and utilize the auxiliary cash to knock it like a champ from a gtx560Ti to a gtx570.