Thread: Until the CMOS is cleared Asus P8Z68-V Pro keeps hanging

Until the CMOS is cleared Asus P8Z68-V Pro keeps hanging

I am running with a big problem with the Asus P8Z68-V and this problem has started form the time I have change the SATA mode to RAID and this problem has been very much and again and again with me the system the stucks while booting and it doesn’t boots in and this keeps happening till I clear RTC RAM via the jumper on the motherboard can anyone suggest me something with this please?

Re: Until the CMOS is cleared Asus P8Z68-V Pro keeps hanging

What I am thinking that you haven’t done anything wrong with your system then why are you facing this problem? Just recall that you haven’t done any major changes in the Bios or anything for the booting in and all so that you have been facing the problem and this would be the cause. Well if you are not able to think anything about such then I think that you need to check up that you are having a windows problem I mean that you are having a OS problem and you need to re install the OS ad this would be solving your problem.

I am also in doubt that this is an OS. And have you tried the windows in all aspects I would be saying that you need to work out very much with the it and you need to find that is this a problem with your windows or no. And I think that if once you would be able to pass this test and move to the windows then I think you can solve this problem and even try to get the BIOS setting and make it to the default again and I think that would be helping you out for sure. Because this can be the problem with the Setting you have been dealing with. The next thing what you need to check out or deal with is the temperature. I am not able to think much too but I think that you can fix this problem by some basic steps once if you get t know that who has been the culprit for this problem and then you can work around with it and then solve the problem out.

Have you tried the recovery disk? Just try the recovery disk to get there proper windows I think that the OS has been crushed and you need to repair it and also just please tell me what configuration you have been using so that I can make out if any hardware issue is there though.

What I can say that I have tried the recovery disk and it is not working and I don’t know I should format or not if there would be no problem with the OS then whats the use and my configuration is

P8Z68-V Pro
    16GB Mushkin DDR3
    2600K stock setting
    2 x GTX 560
    Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
    This is what I have been dealing with and I am not able to do anything what more I can try please tell me guys how can I know that is there a problem with the OS or not

Can you just do one thing that just remove all the connection and then re assemble your complete system and then you need too change your ram with your friends ram and then see if that is helping you out and then change the hard disk if once you would be able to boot in with that hard disk you can make out that there is a problem with that OS itself and you need to change it. And then if it still doest botts in you would know that this is the problem with your BIOS setting and if you are not able to do anything then you need to contact to some engineer.

I think that this is a problem which can make you face lot more problem if not properly handled I mean that I too had the same problem and I tried to help myself with number of attempts and then I wasn’t into such a trouble that my pc would not start it wasn’t able to get switched on also so I would be saying don’t try number of bad try’s take help of some professionals and I am sure that you would be helped.

Still don't know where the problem was but i have solved everything out, i have done all the tricks which you guys have suggested at once. I mean when i got into the windows this time i just formatted my system and before that i updated my BIOS also and this helped me out i wonder still what the problem was but i am happy that the problem was solved and actually that's what the main requirement from me always i only look out for my problems to get solved at once that's it.