Thread: BIOS showing BCLK as 99.8MHz instead of 100MHz

BIOS showing BCLK as 99.8MHz instead of 100MHz

I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. so do you all have any solutions for the same then do reply on the same. Well all the bios stats base clock speed as 100 MHz then why does it show 99.8 MHz? Well I have noticed this when I am running any windows program in my system. so that’s what I want to say here, do you all have to say anything here then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this. I am waiting for the help guys. I need an explanation for this, hope I will get the necessary help.

Re: BIOS showing BCLK as 99.8MHz instead of 100MHz

Well I have small suggestion to give over here, so what I would like to suggest you is that in the cpu-z go to the over clocking tab and then disable the spread spectrum. So that’s what you need to do and I am sure the different results that you are getting as of now will differ for sure. That’s what I am saying here. nice that you did make us notify about the same well this is a small suggestion that I am giving to you just give a try for the said problem that I have mentioned and let me know if that helps your not do let me know as your feedback is quite important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balamohan View Post
    Well I have small suggestion to give over here, so what I would like to suggest you is that in the cpu-z go to the over clocking tab and then disable the spread spectrum. So that’s what you need to do and I am sure the different results that you are getting as of now will differ for sure. That’s what I am saying here. nice that you did make us notify about the same well this is a small suggestion that I am giving to you just give a try for the said problem that I have mentioned and let me know if that helps your not do let me know as your feedback is quite important for me.
    The above suggestion is a good one mentioned by the user. Well what I want to say is that have you checked the phase control? Just check if it is set to SVID or APS?

Set the base clock manually. I am sure that you have set to automatic and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you the desired results, so that’s what I want to say here. go and set the base clock to 100. I think that will be the thing that you need to try out. well as such it does not show any kind of differences especially if the base clock is concerned then I did realized that you might have changed to automatic settings and hence that’s why it is showing you like that, cases are there when it shows you the result as below 100 in many of the cases. So that’s what I want to say here. Do look at the said solution I am sure it will be the perfect solution for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan.M View Post
    Set the base clock manually. I am sure that you have set to automatic and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you the desired results, so that’s what I want to say here. go and set the base clock to 100. I think that will be the thing that you need to try out. well as such it does not show any kind of differences especially if the base clock is concerned then I did realized that you might have changed to automatic settings and hence that’s why it is showing you like that, cases are there when it shows you the result as below 100 in many of the cases. So that’s what I want to say here. Do look at the said solution I am sure it will be the perfect solution for you.
    So what I want to say is that I did check with the spread spectrum? It was disabled and also I had a check on the phase control. Even that is disabled, so that’s what I want to say here. now I have to manually set the base clock but I don’t know how to do that but I am sure that you all would help me out get out of that situation for sure. So do have a look at that as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    So what I want to say is that I did check with the spread spectrum? It was disabled and also I had a check on the phase control. Even that is disabled, so that’s what I want to say here. now I have to manually set the base clock but I don’t know how to do that but I am sure that you all would help me out get out of that situation for sure. So do have a look at that as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    Try doing it manually. Well to do it manually you will have to remove the auto settings and adjust the value to 100.2MHz and that’s it . Nothing more to do it over there that will be the perfect solution for you, so that’s what I am saying here. I am amazed that you did not knew about that even after mentioning about the said solutions In the above posts. So that’s what you need to do it manually and revert back to us if that did help you to some extent, so that’s what I am saying here. However getting a 0.2% variation in the BCLK does not matter a lot for me. Surely it would not make any difference at all that’s for sure.

Yes I absolutely agree with you on this point, yes even I am of the same opinions as that you all, what difference does it make is there is a 0.2% difference in the BCLK. I really don’t think so that will make any sort of differences at all. that’s for sure. if there was a huge difference like for 1% or 2% difference would certainly bring some damage for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you are listening to what I am saying here, so if you are thinking of making some changes then do make it otherwise if you don’t make it then it is completely ok for sure.

Ok thanks a lot for mentioning about the same. Happy to hear about that so thanks a ton for making me realize about the same. I will try and rather do it manually, so that’s what I am planning to do, hope you are listening to what I am saying here. anyways thanks a lot guys.