Thread: Latest Fix for MSI K7N2 Delta2 LSR/Platinum Users

Latest Fix for MSI K7N2 Delta2 LSR/Platinum Users

Someone please give significant key observing my motherboard. I have MSI K7N2 Delta2 LSR/Platinum and I have a desire to update its BIOS to the most cutting edge so it would be able to settle every last trace of the bugs it had and run smooth. In the event that you have proposals, then please do post it here.

Re: Latest Fix for MSI K7N2 Delta2 LSR/Platinum Users

Filename:
    W6570NMS.B62 - IMAGE BIOS
    readme.txt - This file
    flash.bat - batch file (use this to automatic flash when you boot under clean DOS)
    AWFL833C.EXE - AWARD/MSI flash Utility

Fixes and Changes:
    • Upgraded stability by 90%
    • Balanced Alpha timing and idleness for preferred performance
    • Joined Temperature Shutdown choices
    • Put FSB on the Fly in be Visible
    • Put DDR400 Patch in be Visible
    • Joined USB Park Mode choices
    • Joined USB Read Requests from choices
    • Joined USB Performance Mode choices
    • Joined Media Interface choices
    • Joined MAC(NV) choices
    • Joined NV/ATI Speed Up choices
    • Joined PCI Clock Auto Detect choices
    • Joined Support for Mobile Barton and settle to be Detected Property by OS
    • Settled keeping "INS" key in the midst of powerup to reset CMOS settings to default
    • Settled bug when utilizing both console and rodent USB in same time in XP create to
    • loosing USB rodent on reboot.
    • Settled Temp Sensor bug which create temperature to chop down instantly by 10-15C following stop focus on test.

I would love to illuminate you concerning the bugs that are remaining when this updates are: Incompatible with Corsair Twinx CAS 2 Series in Dual Mode S3 Power Management create machine to lockdown when utilizing SleepMode following attempting to wakeup. Lockdown likewise when utilizing Hibernate. S1 Power Management no situation reported. Solidified in Prime 95 just about instantly or create Blue SOD of short period of time when utilizing settings offbeat than this in Cell Menu: High Performance Mode: Optimized. Rapid Overclocking should be empowered required to Private or Sergeant when you utilizing non Optimized settings.(etc. when you attempt to set settings manual) Problem with Multiplier 9.5 and 10 when FSB is situated to over 200Mhz PC wont post and solidified at "BIOS Decompression Error". In the event that you utilize over 200FSB maintain a strategic distance from 9.5 and 10 Multiple.

I am able to suggest you with the underneath settings in the beneath
    Towering Performance Mode: Manual
    Progressive Overclocking: Private (1%) or Sergeant (3%) (Gives programmedly help in percent to CPU, FSB, and AGP Card when CPU span 100% regulation. when movement is let down for 3-4secs increase ordinary state)
    • CPU Interface: Optimal-gives best equipped effects in memory peruse. in addition some movie card like Galaxy 6600GT gives situations (solidified, lockup PC when this setting is situated to Aggressive)
    • NV/ATI Speed UP: Auto
    • Adjust DRAM Freq(FSB:RAM): 1:1
    • FSB Spread Spectrum: Disable (available on 100,166,200 FSB)
    • AGP Spread Spectrum: Disable (available on 100,166,200 FSB)
    • Adjust AGP Frequency: Manual
    • -AGP Clock Value: 66

All different settings design as you like depending of fittings that you have.

I didn’t recognize any situation to set any memory timing which I need. All worked rightly but would have been wise to take after some suggested settings in readme moreover. The just think I had to do is swap esteem select 2x512mb corsair smash with OCz platinum el 2x512mb being as how the corsair had to be 3 but the OCz is 2-2-5". Right now I utilize 2x256 Twinx Corsair no situation to set 2-2-x(in my case 10) all work effectively with awesome display.

I’ve tested 2x512 Kingston esteem slam 3200 3.0,3,3,8 and with Kingston esteem Dual KIT didn’t spot any probs. gotten to without situations 218FSB-shake soiled stable FSB(1:1 obviously). Verify that you have not breakdown RAM. Test provided that one savings institution 1st then an additional savings institution apart from everyone else. Select test N5 verify to pass 10-12 times without failure.

"DDR 400 fix should be set to cripple. In the event that it is Enabled (this is by default) gives legion of memory mistakes of all sort of memory. Impair these setting alter memory failures".
    Concerning fsb on fly; when you update fsb in bios you could not see the modification until you recover and reboot; I think this patch makes it visible promptly.

In all prevision not counting B30 (for B72 don’t know when I have time will see what updates). Not working whatsoever the time. Once in a while work in some cases not. Since your framework is stable. Preferred keep it. Don’t glimmer with alternate.

My temp perusing is fine.
    Utilize speedfan for most obviously exact effects.
    Presently utilizing Mobil Bartona 2400+ running at 11.5x205 = 2357 MHz at 1.825Vcore full stack max temp 56C utilizing Thermaltake Volcano 12

I actually would like to declare something, with you bios b6.2, I recognize one situation on MSI k7n2 delta2 platinum with 3 remembrances, at some point, I have blue screen when windows xp begin, and the PC reboot, and not with the bios b6.1, I will check again but I suspect that the bios b6.2 is mindful of this situation.

Much thanks to you every person for your take on the bios. I trust with the goal that it will work now in light of the fact that I had countless setbacks to get this motherboard stable.