Thread: MS-7005 651M-L motherboard stuck at startup

MS-7005 651M-L motherboard stuck at startup

Hi, I have recently updated the motherboard in my machine but I have started getting problem with it, don’t know what could be the problem but whenever I boot the machine it just stuck at that screen only and that’s the thing that made me wonder as what could be the problem.

Anyways any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: MS-7005 651M-L motherboard stuck at startup

You should make sure all that connection that you have made before starting the machine is perfectly connected. And I don’t think there could be some hardware problem in your machine because as you have mentioned that you have bought it just now only. thus you should check all the necessary connections before booting it again and if suppose you don’t have that much idea about the product or the computer hardware you should try to go through the manual given to you with the motherboard, as from there you’ll get idea about the necessary port and the connections.

I am agree with the above user as there could be so many reason causing this problem including the hardware and software as well. Thus you should try to make sure that all the hardware’s are working perfectly and as the above user mentioned you should try to make sure that all the connections are perfectly made.

And when it comes to software parts you should also make sure that whatever hardware you have installed, for that you must have to have that compatible software, and you won’t have to worry about as that you’ll get from the driver CD only came with product.

Make sure that the BIOS you have installed in the machine is perfectly working, or simply ensure you have installed perfect suitable BIOS in your machine. and if suppose you have by mistakenly made any setting in that then let me tell you as you must have to make them proper and if you don’t know how to do that, at that time making it default would be the be best option.

And as you have mentioned as it stuck at the start up screen as it might be possible that there could be some problem with the hard disk, thus make sure that it is working or simply ensure that it is connected properly

I am not sure whether this is will surely work or not but still see you can try it for sure.

First of all you should try to turn the power supply off, and then switch on the computer. Since you done this it will release any stored electricity, then switch the power on, and then turn your computer on. Whenever I get stuck at any such moment I used to do the same thing and usually it works for me.

I would like to suggest you as why don’t you hire a computer hardware engineer to your place and test all the hardware you have installed in the machine. because you can simply figure out any glitches if there is any in any of the hardware.

Thanks for the suggestion, and really you were right actually as I found that there is some problem with the motherboard only, so would be replaceable?

Yeah off course you can replace it, but while doing that as well make sure that there isn't any such physical damage to the hardware, because see there are to many terms and condition that you must have to follow because without that you’d not be able to claim warranty, and whenever you go there you have to give them a proof that the damage is from companies default.