Thread: How can I bypass the bootup selection screen from MSI Z68A-GD80?

How can I bypass the bootup selection screen from MSI Z68A-GD80?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I am having MSI Z68A-GD80 motherboard. Can you help me out how can I bypass boot up selection choices and go into the directly into Windows? How can I disable the same? I have done lots of settings but none of them was useful. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I bypass the bootup selection screen from MSI Z68A-GD80?

I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is occurring but I can figure out if you can answer the below mentioned questions. What operating system do you running on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the system? Is the hard disk with the Windows set as a primary boot drive as a 1st boot device into BIOS? Which version of BIOS do you have installed? Let me know if you are having any other information which you can provide over here.

Following is the system configuration of the computer of mine.

BIOS 1.9, i5 2500K @ 4.2 GHz, Cooler Master 212+
    Crucial 2x2GB CT2KIT25664BA1339
    XP Home/SP3
    I have set the primary SSD as first boot device and the DVD drive is set as a second. I have simply connected both the drive with the 6GB/s Sata connectors. But still I am not able to boot directly through the Windows. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should test the situation by unplugging the DVD drive and connect the SATA cable through SSD.

I am suggesting that you should simply change the controller mode to the IDE. You have to also set the AHCI setting to the prior to the initial stage of the installation of the operating system. If the above mentioned thing is not working for you than I am suggesting that you should simply change the SATA cable to SSD and I am expecting that after doing the above mentioned thing boot sequence will work for you. So try the thing which I have stated over here and see whether it is useful to make the thing working for you.

To fix the matter of yours I am suggesting following steps which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • First of you have to enter into BIOS setup by pressing Delete key from the keyboard.
    • you have to go for setting and press Boot and go for UEFI and disable the same.
    • Now press enter and leave disable as to preference. You have to set the USB Hard Disk as a desired options.
    • Into the Boot Option Priorities and start from the bottom and disable the same and go upward.
    • Now press the F1o key and press the enter key.

I think you need to update the BIOS on the system of yours. you should visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and look for the latest version of the BIOS update. You should download and flash the BIOS and see whether it is working or not.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned was helpful to you or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team of the motherboard manufacture and ask them to help you out on this particular matter. they will let you know about the possible solution which you can try to fix the matter which you have discussed over here in this particular thread.