Thread: ASRock P67 Extreme 6 and Adaptec 5405

ASRock P67 Extreme 6 and Adaptec 5405

I want to install Adaptec 5405 RAID Card on Asrock motherboard; I try to put that card initially in PCIE4 at the time when Asrock start booting there is a warning appeared on the onboard LED something like 0d. What is this all error about? So is near possible to utilize this RAID card with the motherboard Extreme 6? What is the full function of Adaptec 5405 RAID Card and ASRock P67 Extreme 6? Please do the response for this request.

Re: ASRock P67 Extreme 6 and Adaptec 5405

Adaptec's Data Conditioning Platform is help in carry business importance to subsequently generation data centers by condition data as it moves from side to side the I/O path. Adaptec's Data condition Platform include products that guard data, operating as well as operating costs are decree, and also it consume less amount of power , also leads to increase server consumption and presentation, and can be incorporated faultlessly into industry ordinary servers.

The feature of P67 Extreme 6 is very much useful to their user in regarding for its support to the CPU like its better support 2nd Generation CPU including i3,i5,i7 in LGA1155 package. Also Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 tools and also provides better supporting to Threading Technology. On the other hands good thing for this Motherboard is there BIOS features are that its support AMI UEFI Legal BIOS of 64 Mb with rich GUI, with the addition of Plug and Play Support, it also support multi-adjustment like DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage.

Ok fine your query is not much different, well even I also have this Asrock motherboard which is quite good in overclocking. So by looking in the signature I validate 239BCLK and 5 GHz on air. And about the bios on P67 was good enough to the voltage settings by offering supports.

Also the CLEAR CMOS, Power, Reset button is present on the back side on the input/output panel, and you don’t require using the case in order to clear the CMOS. It consider much better for the high performance of P67 Extreme 6. Its seems to be the good one for the BIOS and ASRock which support and functions much better. There may be problems with bclk that won’t function so you can change that in windows by using ASRock Application. It’s hard to find the new board for this cost, Extreme 4 and 6 are really nice one.

While you try to update and reset the CMOS not including the plugged card. Soon after the system start and get into the BIOS, switch off the system and remove the plug completely after then you should install the card. If your card is plugged in to the second blue PCIe 16x, the video and RAID card both will function at 8x speed and under the control of the CPU controller. Now if you try to plug the card into the 3rd PCIe, the RAID card remains at 4x and the video card at 16x. If then also it doesn’t work then there is the chances of other inappropriateness to that card, so you just contact with both the ASRock and Adaptec service center about that issue.