Thread: Integrated graphics giving error with ASRock Z68 Pro3

Integrated graphics giving error with ASRock Z68 Pro3

Hello friends I am using ASRock Z68 Pro3 motherboard and I have not bought any graphic card with my computer as I am not going to play games on my computer except normal games for which my Integrated graphics are enough . in my system whenever I start Windows system experience index at that time I het “Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." this message. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Integrated graphics giving error with ASRock Z68 Pro3

Are you using dual operating system in your computer or you are having single operating system. if you have dual operating system in your computer then this might be the main reason behind this problem. first let me know and after that I will give you the reply according to that.

Well according to me the reason which is mentioned in the above post can be solved. if you are using dual operating system in your computer then you have to first uninstall the graphic card drivers from both of the operating system and after uninstalling the drivers from both of the operating system you have to first install the graphic drivers in the first operating system which you have installed earlier and after installing the drivers in that you have to install the drivers in another operating system and after that you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. I think after installing the graphic drivers in this order you will not get the same problem and your problem will get solved. this problem mainly occurs because if the drivers crashes with each other and that is why you we have to install the drivers in proper order.

I have read you post and I am using single operating system in my computer and I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers in my system but after that also I am facing this problem. please help me to solve this issue.

Well as you have said that you have alsrady tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also if you are facing the same problem then I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by installing the updated drivers in your computer.

Yes installing the updated graphic drivers in your computer can help you to fix this issue. you have to do the following steps.
    • First you have to visit the official website of the ASrock
    • After that you have to check whether any updated graphic drivers are available for your motherboard or not.
    • if you get the updated drivers then download it in your computer.

now after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers your problem will get solved.

in my system I was also going through from the same issue and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by searching on the internet and trying several tricks but none of the solution was helpful and after that I have emailed my problem to ASrock support and they have told me to try to solve this issue by uninstalling the graphic drivers from the computer and after that restarting the computer and after that running the bdrivers cleaner in my computer and after that installing the drivers again and after that I have also tried the same solution and after that doing that my problem get solved. Actually there was some corrupted files in my system who were creating the problem and driver cleaner have removed them. you can also try this solution.

According to me there might be something wrong with your orating system. because I am using the same motherboard and I have never came across this kind of issue and that is why I would like to tell you that try to solve this issue by repairing the operating system and after repairing the operating system install the drivers once again and then problem will get solved.

if none of the above post help you to solve this issue then you have to contact the Asrock support and after doing the contact to ASrock support you have to tell about your problem and after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this and you will be able to fix this issue.

In your solution you have mentioned that by repairing the operating system I can solve this issue and after redaing that I have insert operating system CD in my system and after that I have repaired my operating system and after doing that I am not getting any error in my computer and all the things are working properly. I really appreciate your help.