Thread: Cannot boot from USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive with ASRock 890FX Deluxe4

Cannot boot from USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive with ASRock 890FX Deluxe4

I have assembled computer in which I have ASRock 890FX Deluxe4 and I am trying to boot with the help of USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive at that time my system is detecting this device is in USB 3.0 port. Please tell me what should I do o make it work. is this problem is coming because of the wrong setting?

Re: Cannot boot from USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive with ASRock 890FX Deluxe4

I think you are facing this problem because of some wrong setting in your BIOS and that is why I will first suggest you that check whether all the setting the BIOS is properly or not. because due to wrong setting BIOS also this type of problem can take place.

Well I will suggest you first is did you tired to boot the computer with USB 2.0 flash drive? if you have not tried this yet then try this first and after that check whether you are getting any help or not. if you are facing the same problem with USB 2.0 device also then I think there might be something wrong with your device. You have to also try to solve this issue by updating the BIOS in your system and after updating the BIOS you will not face any problem with it. if you want to download the BIOS update file then you can visit the official site of the ASrock and after that you have to click on the product option and after that you have to select the motherboard option and after selecting the motherboard option you have select your model number and after selecting the model number you have to download the BIOS update file in your system. Now after that you have to update the BIOS by burning that file on the CD or DVD. Now after updating the BIOS try to connect your USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive and check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you having problem with downloading the BIOS update file then you can download that file by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading it update the BIOS and let me know what the result is.

I have gone through your post and after referring that I have checked USB 2.0 flash driver with my system and that worked very well. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by updating the BIOS bit after updating the BIOS my problem get solved and my system recognized USB 3.0 ADATA S102 flash drive. After doing that I have installed windows 7 In my system. Now I am facing problem with graphics. While playing any game graphic is not displaying properly . Please help me with that

As you have said that you are not getting graphics properly then I will first suggest you that whether you are having this problem with any single game or with other game is also giving the same problem. first check this whether same problem is coming with other game or not.

If you are facing this problem with all the games then I think you are facing this problem because of the some graphic drivers is not installed and if you want to fix this issue then you have to first check that whether graphic drivers are installed or not. if the graphic drivers are already installed then you have to first remove the graphic drivers from your system and after that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to run the drivers cleaner in your computer so all the older drivers file gets deleted from your computer. now after doing that you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after that you have to install the drivers and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. if you are having the same problem after installing the drivers also then you can also try to solve this issue by downloading the drivers from its official website and after that you have to install the drivers and after that you will get the proper graphic s.

If you are using graphic card with your computer then you have to first remove the graphic card drivers and after that you have to remove the onboard graphic drivers. Now after that you have to restart the computer and after that you have to first install the onboard drivers and after that reboot again and then you have to install the graphic drivers and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are facing this problem with some of the games only but not with every game then it means your computer is having older version of the Direct X. nowadays all the new games requires latest version of the Direct X and that is why I will recommend you to first download the latest version of the Direct X from the internet and after downloading the latest version the direct X install it in your system and after that your problem will get solved easily. I hope after installing the Direct X your problem will get solved.

After reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by removing the graphic card drivers from my system and after that installing them again in my system. now after doing that also I was facing the same issue and after that I have installed updated Direct X in my system and then my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.