Thread: No bootup and phased LED in GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

No bootup and phased LED in GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

I'm having a problem with bootup with this motherboard. I moved yesterday and set up my computer for drive and nothing happened while normal driving, but when I started my setup new, there was no bootup at all. No fan, no light, sound or anything. Then I brought a new power cable, as I thought was the problem. This power has phased led lights, but cannot understand anything about it. Can anyone telling me the different phase lights what does that mean?

Re: No bootup and phased LED in GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

You get the combination of lights which represent northbridge activity/voltage and ram voltage/activity, if you get two lights as green, third as yellow, and fourth as red, it is reboot problem. Did you unplug your gpu and re-install?? Also try connecting and disconnecting the monitors and hard disks. Clear the cmos battery by removing mb battery for 30mins, which will hard reset your PC and remove or wipe any oc/bios settings you had before and set it to default. Check all the power cables 24pin 8/4pin as the plugs mainly are faulted so they work sometimes and di not trust others. Another method is try resetting the BIOS by shorting the BIOS reset jumper. See the specifics for your board in the manual to find out. Also, remove the CMOS battery for 30 mins or so and then put it back, but warning it will remove all your important content and settings frm the BIOS and reset it to default.
    The most important thing is RAM. Is RAM light switching on? Try someone else’s RAM and check if it restarts normally. Also check the PSU for power problems but that will hardly be the case. It’s I am sure RAM problem, just replace the ram of your PC.

Re: No bootup and phased LED in GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

Heyy, thanks a lot for all your tips. But ofcourse you were right it is the problem of Ram! I replaced it with a new Ram. Damn I had purchased a cheap Ram, now gone and bought abranded one. You are a genius, thankyou for helping me.