Thread: ASRock Conroe 1333-DVI/H is not getting video signal from ATI Radeon HD 5670

ASRock Conroe 1333-DVI/H is not getting video signal from ATI Radeon HD 5670

The computer is having ASRock Conroe 1333-DVI/H motherboard and 2Gb RAM. I have recently purchased ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card and after that when I plug-in my graphic card at that time I am not getting display in my monitor. If anyone have same problem and have solution regarding this then please let me know. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: ASRock Conroe 1333-DVI/H is not getting video signal from ATI Radeon HD 5670

I have read your problem and first I will suggest you to check your monitor is working properly with other computer or not. if it is not working properly with other machine also then I think there is nothing g wrong with your motherboard or graphic card but the problem is with your monitor only.

Re: ASRock Conroe 1333-DVI/H is not getting video signal from ATI Radeon HD 5670

first open the cabinet and after that you have to connect your ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card with other PCI slot and after that you have to start he computer and then check whether you are getting the display or not. Some time because of the faulty PCI slot this type of problem can take place and that is why we have to put our hardware part in other slot to solve this issue. if you get the same problem after connecting the ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card with other PCI slot also then I think you have to connect your ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card with any other machine and after that you have to check whether it is working fine or not. if you get the same problem there also then there something wrong with your ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card and if you don’t get the same problem with other computer then your motherboard is having problem and you have to contact the manufacturer to solve this issue. Try this solution and hopefully you will be able to solve this issue.

Which power supply unit you are using with your computer? I think the power supply unit which you are using is not providing enough power and I think try different power supply with your computer and after connecting the different power supply unit problem will not come.

Yes I agree with the above post. a bad power supply unit can harm your computer and that is why I will advise you to first check on the internet that power supply unit which you are using is enough for ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card or not. I was also having trouble with my graphic card also but after changing the power supply unit my problem solved. I think you should also try this solution and let me know what the result is.

I have checked my monitor with other system and there is nothing wrong with it. I have also tried to solve this issue by connecting my ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card with different PCI slot and after changing the PCI slot also I was having the same problem. now after that I have also check ed my ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card different machine but it working fine with different machine also and if I try my ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card other computer with same power supply unit as mine then also it is not giving any issue. is there anything wrong with my motherboard or something else is causing this issue .

As far as I know doing the BIOS update can resolve this issue. After reading your post I have searched on the internet and I have found number of similar thread with the same problem and from there I have get this solution and that is why I am giving you this solution.

I will not suggest you to update the BIOS directly first I will suggest you to check all the BISO setting is proper or not and if your all the BIOS setting is proper and after that also if you are having the same issue then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting the BIOS in your computer and after resetting the BISO you will be able to use your monitor with your computer.

if above trick does not help you to solve this issue then you have to download the Bios update 1.23 from the official website of the ASrock and after downloading that you have to create the bootable CD of that and then update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS your problem will surly get solved.

Thank you for helping me and giving me fast replies. after reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by resetting the BIOS and after resetting the BIOS also I was having the same issue. Now after resetting the BIOS I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS wheni have connect my monitor and then star the computer at that time get the display.