Thread: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller is not working using Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller is not working using Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

Hi guys there is a problem occurred in my computer and I need some help to solve this. In my computer I have Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 motherboard and there is a exclamation mark in device manager on Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller device and status of that device is this device cannot start. (Code 10). Please help me how to solve this issue? is there anything wrong with my computer.

Re: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller is not working using Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

As you have said that you are getting exclamation mark on the Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller device it means you have mot installed the drivers properly and that is why you are facing this issue and I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by installing the drivers from your drivers CD and after that problem will get solved.

Re: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller is not working using Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

I have gone through your problem and i will also suggest you the same that this problem is regarding the drivers. fir you have to make sure that all the motherboard drivers are installed properly and if you have not installed all the drivers then insert the drivers and after that install the drivers and then restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you still get the same problem then you have to visit the official website of the gigabyte and after that you have to downloaded the latest BIOS update file which is F5 and after that you have to burn the CD or DVD of it. now after burring it you have to update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS you will not get the same message. Some time doing the BIOS update help us to resolve this type of issue and that is why I am telling you this solution.

You have to check first whether you have enabled USB 3 in your BIOS or not. First check this and if you have enabled in the BIOS then enable it first and after that you have to check whether your problems get solved or not. If you still face the same problem then you have to download the Gigabyte Firmware for USB 3.0 (3.0.2.5.8) and NEC USB 3.0 Driver 2.0.4.1from internet and after downloading this and after that right click on this driver installation file and run as administrators and install it in your system and after installing this your problem will get solved.

after reading your post I have installed the Gigabyte Firmware for USB 3.0 (3.0.2.5.8) and also installed NEC USB 3.0 Driver 2.0.4.1 in my system and after that my problem get solved. Thank you so much for helping.