Thread: Discussion over Intel Sandy Bridge E with LGA2011

Discussion over Intel Sandy Bridge E with LGA2011

I have been thinking about the Intel Sandy Bridge E with LGA2011 I don’t know anything about this I have tried to search about them but haven’t got anything very nice so I need some help from you guys please help me out of this. And suggest me something which would be useful. And tell me are they compatible with each other and if I want to use them can I?

Re: Discussion over Intel Sandy Bridge E with LGA2011

This would be a very good deal if you want to go with this and I wonder that you haven’t really got anything about this over internet That is one enthusiast platform with and this has been really liked a lot with the users all over the world and I am planning to buy it too and I suppose it has a high budget according to the product.

One of the most wonderful part of this is they have been developed with a very vast platform so that they would be compactable to all the products to be launched in 2012 and they have been working really very hard with this and so I would be saying that getting any one form them would be a very nice deal and this would be making you sure that you don’t need to buy anything later on to and you can get whatever you what once you buy this you would be ready for the future products too.

Well I think when you are talking about the Sandy Bridge-E chip then I am sure that you are talking about the one of the fastest intel processor which has been designed to overcome to its own i7. And so I think if we are getting this one then I think we don’t need to think about anything else for at least 4 years because there would be nothing faster than this we would be already very satisfied with this itself six processing cores seconded by 15MB of L3 cache memory. There is still an un named processor which has been clocked at the 3.3ghz and then the intel has the roadmap stated that with the feature has been fully unlocked.

Guys do you really think that this speed is really required anyone working over pc I mean almost most of the people using the computer this days don’t need anything more than 13 processor and then the 4 gb ram and 500gb hard disk is the best configuration. I wonder that what do people do with the I7 these aere the server processors mostly and why are they needed in the pc which is normally used at home. This is just a move from the company to earn money and show up different improved product and people always think of getting the product with higher configuration without needing it so I would be saying you guys to pay attention and not to run behind the bigger configuration run behind what you want and what you can us.

As everyone know that Intel Sandy Bridge has been changing lots of peoples view in this field and have been making all this so important to know. Previously there were some limited challenges with the speed of the processor and all but from the time the sandy bridge has been into the act the change in the speed and the requirement has been changing so much that people have been always searching for something very special and speedy always. And after developing this processor Intel has moved into the future with great extent because right now i dont think that many of them using the PC for personal use has been in the requirement of such speedy processor but this would be keep on increasing in the future and now the Intel has been walking in furture so much that if you get one sandy bridge processor and then you dont change the processor even in 5 years then to you wont be having any problme with the comp ability and the speed.