Thread: No boot screen ASUS P8Z68 V PRO

No boot screen ASUS P8Z68 V PRO

Hello friends I have bought a new ASUS P8Z68 V PRO motherboard and I connected everything and I have found something very bad after connecting everything when I tried to switch the system on I wasn’t able to do that I wonder what’s wrong with this please help me? If anyone having the same problem then please tell me and suggest me something about this.

Re: No boot screen ASUS P8Z68 V PRO

hey friend this is strange I have been using the same ASUS P8Z68 V PRO motherboard and I have really liked it a lot because this haven’t been a problem ever when the first time I brought this motherboard and connected from then till now no problem I wonder what would be the problem with you. Anyways what I can think of is you need to try the basics again like remove all the connection and connect it again and see if you are helped.

Ok so this is something same which I have faced not with the same motherboard but with the other one but it was nothing I had a connecting problem and I fixed it very easily I just kept on changing the wires and all and the problem was solved. Whenever the screen doesn’t opens up our mind first is redirected to the motherboard, but I would be saying that that’s not always the problem there are many reasons why the screen won’t be starting up. And now I would be saying just see that the motherboard is properly fixed to the code holes I mean the connection holes are at proper place and you are able to fix all of them properly and tightly many times that is the problem the motherboard is not properly maintained at the right place.

Can you tell me that is there any beep noise when you are trying to switch the system on and if yes the problem would be with the ram and nothing else there can be some problem with the ram, I have never found that the new motherboard has been having any problem or so. So it is very hard to say that the motherboard is faulty I would be saying that just try to replace the ram and yes I would be saying just try to connect the screen directly to the power supply and see if there is the message of the no signal or so if yes then the screen is working and there is some other problem.

There is no beep noise and I know if there would be a beep noise the problem would be with the ram and then the screen is also working but the windows screen is not appearing, so can you help me for that, I think I am very unlucky this time and the problem is with the motherboard.

Don’t need to worry it is new and it would be replaced easily provided you haven’t done any mischief with it and have had some physical damage and also do one thing just call the customer service and ask them what can I do I think they would be telling some of the steps which would be suggesting you a proper help and I don’t think anyone else can help you over this and even I think you don’t need to ask to anyone for the help just move to them and solve the problem.

I am sure that there is some internal connection problem just be sure that the motherboard is connected properly can you check it again just remove it and then ask your friend’s motherboard and then try is that working and if not then try your motherboard in your friends pc and see if it is working over there and if yes then there is some problem with your code.

I interchanged the motherboard with my friends and did many of the steps but i found that only the my motherboard has been faulty and i consulted to the customer service and tomorrow i would be taking it to the service center and i hope that this wont be a physical damage and i would be getting the replacement and my problme would be solved i am really it a deep trouble i dint expected this from the ASUS i was using the asus motherboard long time back and then i switched to gigabyte and then again to ASUS i haven't had problem with anyone of them but now ASUS disappointed me anyways lets see what happens in the service center.